• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Buyers Info on '93 NSX Red/Black 5sp 79k miles VIN JH4NA1156PT000062

Buyers Info on '93 NSX Red/Black 5sp 79k miles VIN JH4NA1156PT000062

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...Red-Black-5sp-75k-miles-VIN-JH4NA1156PT000062

I just wanted to provide some info on this NSX, as I recently attempted to purchase this, but changed my mind because it is a project car, and I was looking for g clean daily. So to help someone who maybe in the market and looking at this specific NSX, I wanted to provide my PPI, Apprasial, and Carfax. Please just shoot me a message and I will provide you the information.

My take:
Overall the vehicle will require some work to get on right (Probably 5k to 10k). Lots of loose wires, panels behind seat were loose and fell apart in my hands, and traction control not working(Not a big deal I guess). Had either a turbo or supercharger at some point, thus not for me.

058-DSC_2501__Copy_.jpg

<iframe allowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" class="imgur-embed-iframe-pub imgur-embed-iframe-pub-a-YHAQH-true-540" scrolling="no" src="http://imgur.com/a/YHAQH/embed?pub=true&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nsxprime.com%2Fforum%2Fshowthread.php%2F189762-Buyers-Info-on-93-NSX-Red-Black-5sp-79k-miles-VIN-JH4NA1156PT000062&w=540" id="imgur-embed-iframe-pub-a/YHAQH" style="height: 500px; width: 540px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px;"></iframe><script async="" src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
Let me start off if you are putting an NSX back together and don't know where stuff goes look at some pics of other NSX's engine to see where stuff goes its not hard a simple google will yield 30000 pics.

I put x's and arrows to show some of the issues I would have looked at the guy and said um I will buy the car for 1500 bucks take it or leave it LOL

this is sad.

058-DSC_2501__Copy_.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

any other pics of the car?

Let me start off if you are putting an NSX back together and don't know where stuff goes look at some pics of other NSX's engine to see where stuff goes its not hard a simple google will yield 30000 pics.

I put x's and arrows to show some of the issues I would have looked at the guy and said um I will buy the car for 1500 bucks take it or leave it LOL

this is sad.

View attachment 124440

- - - Updated - - -

It looks to me like the car probably had a Basch supercharger kit installed and then removed. That would explain pretty much everything going on there.

- - - Updated - - -

So to help someone who maybe in the market and looking at this specific NSX, I wanted to provide my PPI, Apprasial, and Carfax. Please just shoot me a message and I will provide you the information.

Thanks for sharing. Why not just post everything so if the car is on the market again in 5 or 10 years the potential buyers don't have to try to track you down?

this is sad.

View attachment 124440

- - - Updated - - -

shawn110975, thanks for the info. I wish I had the money to try to undo all that was done to this NSX, but I dont so I had to pass it on by.

- - - Updated - - -

It looks to me like the car probably had a Basch supercharger kit installed and then removed. That would explain pretty much everything going on there.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for sharing. Why not just post everything so if the car is on the market again in 5 or 10 years the potential buyers don't have to try to track you down?

Lud, I want to make sure the Seller is ok with it first before posting the documents...well also need to sanitize the documents...so maybe I will do that this weekend and then post them up, hopefully the Seller will let me know by then too.

the seller has no say in your opinion and pics what you saw and thought of the car is yours to do with as you please.

just sayin. the truth is still the truth with or without consent LOL

anyone know if a nav pod would cover that hack job of the dash? it seems like it might be a bit too far forward to be covered with a nav pod?

EDIT: also, wasnt this the same car that some posted about it having a repeated overheating issue, or am I mixing up my cars again?

Last edited:
anyone know if a nav pod would cover that hack job of the dash? it seems like it might be a bit too far forward to be covered with a nav pod?

EDIT: also, wasnt this the same car that some posted about it having a repeated overheating issue, or am I mixing up my cars again?

DigitalFusion, so I was planning on replacing the entire sound system along with a new stereo bezel. Like below:

91-05-acura-nsx-fiberglass-center-console-7.gif

Also, seller did mention something about overheat, but had replaced stuck thermostat. Again this NSX will most like require some work, its not a queen by any means.

Back