• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Buying Source for Blitz wheels?

Where could I buy Blitz wheels?

Thank you.

We carry Blitz wheels. It is not currently listed on our website, but we will be happy to give you a quote on what you need.

Please let me know the model, size desired.

[email protected]
www.acrmotorsports.com

Originally posted by Tiger740:
Where could I buy Blitz wheels?

Thank you.

[This message has been edited by ACR_Motorsports (edited 18 April 2002).]

Hi- try Sp Engineering- dont know the number or www.wholesalehyperformance.com- they are both in Southern Cal- and I got mine at SP for a decent price....I also might be selling my old set of 03's off an RX7- I'm not sure how they will or can fit on an NSX- the fronts are 18x8 with a 44offset and the rears are 18x10 on a 22offset....

------------------
93RX7TT-(4sale for NSX!)
95 Legend LS Coupe
89 Mazda MPV-Daily Beater

If you call Blitz-NA, they will tell you the biggest dealer in New York is Evolution Y2K Auto Salon, Give them a call at 718-888-9800 and ask for Joe, Just tell him u are referred by JZNSX, They will get you the lowest price and best service. I bought my rims there also! And they got lots of NSX parts there too..

I should really get my contact at Discount Tire something for his trouble. I don't know what the heck he does, but I've ordered two sets of Blitz wheels and one set of 5Zigens, and each time he's been able to get them in fast and at a good price.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

Thanks guys!

What wheels are you looking for? We usually have a few sets in stock but if we are out it take 3-4 weeks b4 they are back in stock. So make sure you place your order ASAP =)

Originally posted by BlitzNA1:
What wheels are you looking for? We usually have a few sets in stock but if we are out it take 3-4 weeks b4 they are back in stock. So make sure you place your order ASAP =)

William, I lost your number and email... Thanks for the easy deal on the headers, still haven't put them on yet, as a matter of fact I just picked them up the other day.

I am interested to know more about the wheels that Enrique Thompson has on his 02 conversion. You can see them here. Are these available in 17"-18"? Post or private reply.
http://www.nsxprime.com/Gallery/owners/ethompson/enrique_thompson.htm

[This message has been edited by Craig (edited 19 April 2002).]

Originally posted by Craig:

I am interested to know more about the wheels that Enrique Thompson has on his 02 conversion. You can see them here. Are these available in 17"-18"? Post or private reply.

Craig,

Those are Technospeed Z1s. Here's a link to Blitz's page: http://www.blitz-na.com/Blitz_Wheel_Z1.htm

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

Thanks Randy, I'm going to see you at the PCR II right?

Now that I know what I'm looking at I wonder what they can be had for. William? Is this doable without turning my pockets inside out?
wink.gif

Originally posted by Craig:
William, I lost your number and email... Thanks for the easy deal on the headers, still haven't put them on yet, as a matter of fact I just picked them up the other day.

[This message has been edited by Craig (edited 19 April 2002).]

I believe we do have a set left in stock in the 17 and 18 set up. I just recently sold the ones off my car you should have told me earlier Craig I could have gave you a crazy deal. Email me(check on my profile) or call me at Blitz(714)777-9766 If you need pricing and avalibility.

Regards,
William

[This message has been edited by BlitzNA1 (edited 22 April 2002).]

There is certanly a lot more choice available now,than when I took the blitz plunge in 98.I got my type 03's from zen motorsports,dont know if still in business.They took 6 months to get to me by boat from japan!Anyway,before you buy realize that they are reletivly heavy,and are very hard to keep clean.The pollished lip which is large on the rear 18/10 is delicate.repair is tough I've been told it is anodised alu which is hard to resurface.Is this true? any metalurgists.Ive bent two fronts with moderate impacts.I,ve also been told that the lips are made by Enkei,any truth to this?I still love the look.But to achieve that deep dish(reverse setting look) the rears require a 5mm spacer to clear stock breaks!the front clear brembo 12.4 kit however.Good luck.I have 17/8 18/10 combo.Plus I was never given Hubcentric spacers, does someone know if these wheels require them? thanx

Yes they would require hubcentric adapters. The hub bore on my Type 03's is 73mm. Our cars of course are 70mm front and 64mm rear. My car had these wheels from two owners ago. They used washers for the 5mm spacing required and no rings. I am in the midst of R&R the rear studs becuase a couple of them sheared right off due to the lack of

a) Proper hubcentric load bearing
b) Use of stock Honda acorn type nuts when these wheels use a straight cut cone shared nut.

How someone could spend so much on wheels and accept such a poor fitment is incomprehensible.

That being said, if they didn't make the car look so incredibly good I'd sell them to a Soupra or 300zx owner. Seems most aftermarket wheels NSX owners roll on are a compromise from some other Honda/Acura application. If only Kinesis K5's weren't so costly...

I have obtained H&R 5mm spacers which fit incredible well, to the point of being very difficult to remove once placed. However, because they are so slim, they don't include their own hub lip, instead relying on what's left of the stock hub lip. I got some generic 73mm>>64mm plastic rings, but it's not confidence inspiring due to the reduced hub lip.

------------------

Back