• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C&C Anyone?

Any of you kool dudes with NSXs thinking about droppin by CarsNCoffee @ Eastern around 7:30ish? Hope to CYA there...:cool:

Maybe we can meet up close by and ride in together so we can park together. How about gas station @ corner of Eastern & Serene (same side as CarsNCoffee) between 7:30 and 7:45. Let me know if this is possible. If no response by tomorrow a.m., we'll just hook up there..... V.

Maybe we can meet up close by and ride in together so we can park together. How about gas station @ corner of Eastern & Serene (same side as CarsNCoffee) between 7:30 and 7:45. Let me know if this is possible. If no response by tomorrow a.m., we'll just hook up there..... V.

7:30 @ starbucks by home depot across the 7-11 or across in and out @ serene

Have a great time guys. I'm working late tonight, so I'm going to sleep in the morning. Chris, if you don't mind letting Tom know, since I told him I would call him in the morning. I doubt very much I'll be able to get up that early...

Have a great time guys. I'm working late tonight, so I'm going to sleep in the morning. Chris, if you don't mind letting Tom know, since I told him I would call him in the morning. I doubt very much I'll be able to get up that early...

You expect me to read your post @ 2 in the morning:biggrin:

Nice meeting you guys out there. Let me know when you guys go do a track day with the Porsche club. That sounds like fun. I just got my hi-flow catted downpipes in the mail. I am curious to see how much hp/tq I get out of these.

Back