• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caffeine and Doughnuts!

It's been cancelled for July :mad:
( http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_165920673032 )
It has been moved again too but there is no news on their website about where it is going to be moved :confused:
( http://www.caffeineandoctane.com/ )
I'll support that show as long as it is going on, I really like all the crazy boats, motor homes and of coarse the NSX's! Oops I mean cars. :biggrin:

P.S. I look forward to another mountain cruise even though I didn't make the last one :redface:

Tim,
Thanks, you are so right about Caffeine. Are you up for a ride early Sunday?
Lemme know!
Dennis

It may have to be Saturday. I was invited to Lake Allatoona on Sunday. For me, a non-boat owner, a day at the lake on a friends boat is WAY more important than a cruise in the NSX. I'm spoiled :biggrin:

I was wondering was any NSX owners getting together before the meet to do a all NSX entrance? I see the next meet is Aug 7. But I see no time.

Last edited:
I was wondering was any NSX owners getting together before the meet to do a all NSX entrance? I see the next meet is Aug 7. But I see no time.

8-11am
I would like to do a huge entrance with 10+ NSX's like the M3 crowd did a couple months back

I am willing to link up if a time and place is presented. This will be my 1st meet up for this type of event. I am looking forward to going. I will be coming up from Fort Benning, GA. Looking forward to meeting other NSXer's.

I might be down for the August event.
I'll be back in the states by then.

And I will definitely be itching to drive the NSX then :biggrin:

My NSX will be back on the road and I will be in town.

The new parking lot is small. No where as large as the last two.

I am willing to meet earlier for this C&O although I am thinking we need to do an event soon.

Alex "The Ring leader" Farrington I need your ideas on where to meet.

Do you know the area? Could we meet at a Waffle House, or the like, where us early risers can get a bite to eat while waiting? :biggrin:

I'd like to get there early and rope off an area for all those who say they are coming. Then go meet up and ride in together.

1. SUNEDAZ Tim

NEw owner, new NSX Primer...definitely down to ride. Count me in

Back