• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caffeine and Octane - New Venue August 7th, 2011

As some of you may/may not know, we outgrew the last location (again) off of Mansell so for the final time Caffeine and Octane has moved to a location not far from the last location.

The New location is
Nino's Italian Kitchen
11070 Alpharetta Highway
Roswell, GA 30076-5605

This upcoming month (August) I would like to make a strong presence with our cars.

Lets meet at 7:30am
Andretti's Indoor Karting
11000 Alpharetta Highway
Roswell, GA 30076

Who is in?

1. ARFNSX (Alex)
2. SUNEDAZ (Tim)
3. Dejathoris (David)
4. G Speed NSX (Mirion)
5. JLCoolman (Jason)
6. Sublyminal (Eric)
7. NSX-Barque (Dennis)
8. DJMinATL (maybe)
9. OKI-BOY (Todd)
10. JADEBOX (Russell)
11. AUTODENTNSX (Tim)
12. RK-NSX (Robert)
13. TBromley (tim)
14. Eiffel (Eiffel)
15. michl_moto (Michael)

Last edited:
I like the new location... It's getting closer to my home with every move. I think 3 more "new locations" and it will be in Jasper. :smile:

i'll see about getting a babysitter and getting out there.

I totally know what you mean. My wife and I have NO family living in Georgia and date night was obsolete until a sitter move into the neighborhood... She's a straight A student at Pickens High School and needs money for after school activities. I'm loving it. :smile:

Last edited:
10 NSXs

that is going to be quite a sight!!!

what happened to the S2K guys?

i might have some people coming up with me
still gotta try and get ahold of the NSX guys down here

Question... Should we meet at 6:30-7:00am so we can get 10+ spots together? I know I'm an early riser if someone has any cones and caution tape I'll block off some spots. If someone can loan them I'll be all over Atlanta during the week and can pick them up from you. On Sunday ONLY I need to be there at 6am to block off the spots. :biggrin:
Tim 770-833-8494

You are a early riser. It must be because you have kids :biggrin:

I have cones that you can use. I live and work in Marietta if you want to meet up. Let me know.

You are a early riser. It must be because you have kids :biggrin:

I have cones that you can use. I live and work in Marietta if you want to meet up. Let me know.

That's true, it's the kids!! :smile:

I'll meet up with you Tuesday. I'll call you around noon

So to reconfirm, The rest of us sleepyheads will meet at Andrettis' at 7:30 am or a few minutes earlier and travel en masse to the new site?

Is this rain or shine?

Or will there be massive fallout at the hint of weather????
Just asking!!!!

I know if it rains, SUNEDAZ will not be there hence his name otherwise we are meeting at 7:30 and roll from there.

Wow, when the hell did they move the venue? Damn - I just crap out for a couple of months and look what's happened. Unbelievable - is this new lot bigger than the last one - I can't believe a restaurant parking lot is big enough for this event.

OK so I wouldn't want to ruin my MO so I will be there but not at 7:30 cause I am a slaker! But I will show - hope ya'll are still there....:biggrin:

I'm getting more and more excited each time someone else says they are going! Can't wait for this weekend.

Are the S2K guys still meeting with us as well?

Thanks to ARFNSX we have a bunch of cones and I'll be there early to block parking spots. (+-15)

BTW: I just got done doing full detail in 100 degree heat...:eek: I'm there rain or shine!!! Okay, okay most likely if it rains as long as there is no HAIL predicted. :biggrin:

NSX-Barque and OKI BOY we need you guys there with plenty of ?film? in the cameras. :smile:

Last edited:
Who is missing??? :eek:
I know you're reading this... Why aren't you on the list? :confused: I hope to see you there. It looks like a pretty big crowd is going to be there.

HINT:
You could bring the Odyssey to show off the flagship of HONDA MOTOR COMPANY or the CTSC NSX.

Back