• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caffeine and Octane

Here it is that time of the month again.. :eek: women will be irritable and sometimes even upset!

Time for a car show, this time it's going to be a my kind of day, sunny

SUNEDAZ :smile: will be there

I know I've said this before... I'll you guys there. Sunday morning will be cold but it will also be SUN E (DAZ) :wink:

If you are going then I should stay at home,because we are never seen together​ at a NSX function!

Well, I ended up going and had a great time. I saw Russel (JadeCrew NSX) and Mike (XLR8ER) and met quite a few new people. After we went on a caravan with the Lamborghini group, we ate some awesome BBQ in Milton at Grand Champion BBQ - 40% off too :biggrin: thanks to the peeps at Top Speed Motorsports for setting that up! Unfortunately at the end of lunch we saw a couple people exchanging insurance information. A lady tried to "act" like it didn't happen but there were some good witnesses in the parking lot.(Small parking incident with a Volvo and a twin turbo 953rwhp convertible 300z)
Thanks a lot C&O for hosting another great event. If I could ever figure out this picture thing I'd post some but there was over 400 cars at 7am and it was 30 degrees... Can't wait for warmer temperatures!

Here's someone else's pictures: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4942652456847.175399.1614786297&type=3

Last edited:
C'mon y'all. Turn up your heaters and get your butts in gear!

- - - Updated - - -

McFly? Bueller?Anybody?

I froze last month, it's your turn NSX-Barque... Plus you know the deal :wink:

*** SHORT NOTICE ***
If anyone is interested... I'm driving to Maggie Valley, Cataloochee Ski Area, tomorrow to go snowboarding if anyone wants to go. For those interested but don't have their own equipment, I have an extra adult snowboard and size 12 boots someone can borrow to keep from having to rent. I'm leaving Jasper around 5am and coming back home tomorrow afternoon.

It was a nice day to be bundled up in a thick jacket and have a snowboard strapped to my feet :biggrin: I made it to the slopes!

anyone going this Sunday ? weather is susposed to be great
Im going ..
-Chris

They frown on saving spots unless we are getting there real early or are a sponsor. I did it one month and the buzz on the streets was bad... With that said I'm planning on being there real early and I will set up in an open area if you plan on being there around 7am I will set up in area where a few of us can park together or we can meet up the street and roll in together.. The latter is usually better and looks cool :cool: too!

Tim 770-833-8494 cell

They frown on saving spots unless we are getting there real early or are a sponsor. I did it one month and the buzz on the streets was bad... With that said I'm planning on being there real early and I will set up in an open area if you plan on being there around 7am I will set up in area where a few of us can park together or we can meet up the street and roll in together.. The latter is usually better and looks cool :cool: too!

Tim 770-833-8494 cell

Tim-

i plan on getting there around 8am or so.

770-364-8242

rich

Back