• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calabassas tomorrow ?

Do they still have those big get togethers on the last Sunday of the month (in that parking lot off the 101) ? Anyone interested ?

Any more details on this? I live nearby and might be able to come check it out..

-Josh

It's on the South side of the Valley Circle/Mulholland Drive exit of the 101 Freeway.

On Sundays... normally starts around 7:00AM. But the Last Sunday of the month you should get there around 6:00AM, because by 7:00AM it's hard to find a parking spot.

It is an amazing collection of cars... from wrecks to megabucks.

Here's a sample of one weekend.

See Google Maps

Last edited:
It's on the South side of the Valley Circle/Mulholland Drive exit of the 101 Freeway.

On Sundays... normally starts around 7:00AM. But the 1st Sunday of the month you should get there around 6:00AM, because by 7:00AM it's hard to find a parking spot.

It is an amazing collection of cars... from wrecks to megabucks.

Here's a sample of one weekend.

See Google Maps

Ok, looks like its in the lot by that Islands, Rite-Aid, etc.. I didn't make it today but I'll try to hit the big one next week..

How late does it go? I probably won't show my car but I'd like to come down and check out the collection..

-Josh

It was a big meet today. Here is a link to the photos I took.

...How late does it go?

Today, for the first time, the merchant that organizes the meet announced that we had to leave at 9:30AM. Apparently, some of the other merchants are complaining about the lack of available parking spaces for their customers. As you can see from the photos... justifiably so. I left around 9:20AM to beat the rush so I don't know how the exodus went.

I met an NSX owner who is not a Prime member as of yet. He had a beautiful 1996 red/tan NSX-T with 18/19s, exhaust, and suspension. He used to work at the Acura101 West dealership as a technician and worked on NSX's there, but he left and started his own shop. He mentioned that starting his own shop is what allowed him to afford the NSX.

Back