• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calgary/Sylvan Cruise - SUNDAY Sept 28th

Hi Jadden,
I am good to go. I am over the cold now. See you at the Mall north gate area at 11:00 am.
Is there a Paul coming on the drive? I am suppose to pick up some parts for a fellow Vancouver NSX owner.
Please advise.
Ed

Im going to make a quick appearance at 11 and be gone by 1130. Hope to see some new faces.

Mustseeflop - gotta meet you so that we can coordinate a time in the dead of winter and drive our cars around and around our underground parking lot :biggrin:

Wil

Just wanted to thank everyone who showed up at our meet from both
Calgary and Edmonton! The weather was fantastic! A total of 12 NSX's showed up in Sylvan! It was a great lunch together! Hope to Organize something like this again in the spring! Hope to keep in touch with everyone that came out! Have a good one guys!

Maximum Yield! Where the heck did you disappear to? Your 560 bHP sure got you away from the pack. That cars sick! And the fastest thing I've ever driven with! Thanks again for that CD. Hope to see ya around!

Jadden

Hi Everyone,
It was a good drive. Here are some pics we took.
Ed

Attachments

• on road.jpg
    on road.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 72
  • mirror.jpg
    mirror.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 57
  • on road2.jpg
    on road2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Sylvan1.jpg
    Sylvan1.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 77
  • mahin.jpg
    mahin.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 80
It was great putting some names to prime names and pictures today.

I wished I had more time to chat with all of you individually to get to know you guys better. Had a really good chat with John there and chatted a little with Jadden but really not enough.

Mustseeflop - I was going to chat with you at the lunch table but you looked like were really into to the poker match on TV there..:wink:

Hope we can do it again sometime soon !!!!

Last edited:
Hey everyone, Just wanted to say that sunday was a real nice drive, Thanks Jadden for setting it up and calling me, also thanks for the props on the car :biggrin:, although its a clean car I must give alot of credit to Stacy's NSX for a big part in that.

On the way home I was playing with a corvette among many others, and then never seen no more NSX's in my mirror hehe ,I figured everyone turned off for home.
It was quite exciting to see such a variety of cars, which they all looked sweet to me.I was totally blown away when I seen a blue one and a green one, was nice to have so many different colors and cars.Was glad to meet all the owners even though it was such a short lunch, I can put a face on most now.Maybe next meet we can spend more time together and go for a cruise not just lunch.
Also it was nice for me to not get a flat tire this time, and thanks to Wil(Angus) for helping me get a nice set or rear tires for a smoking deal,I was hoping u would be there Wil.
Kevin congrats I wish u all the best, hope u will have a fun time.
I got many pics when I can get a free hour I will try to post a few,

Cheers
Brent

Here are some shots of our NSX meet to Sylvan Lake.

Maximum Yield, I hope you post some pics as well. If anyone else has pictures could you please post some? I'd love to have some extra's for my collection. Thanks!

CIMG1797.jpg

CIMG1798.jpg

CIMG1799.jpg

CIMG1800.jpg

CIMG1803.jpg

CIMG1806.jpg

CIMG1807.jpg

CIMG1828.jpg

CIMG1830.jpg

CIMG1831.jpg

CIMG1832.jpg

CIMG1833.jpg

CIMG1836.jpg

CIMG1843.jpg

CIMG1844.jpg

Sorry for the delay guys, its been awhile since I dumped the camera and had time to edit and link the pictures,
but here ya go. I hope I got most cars from the meet in Sylvan Lake Sept 28-08.

wvd6c4.jpg

35lrn1v.jpg

n5lftu.jpg

2dh7jv4.jpg

zmyrlh.jpg

vh9mhh.jpg

71gu48.jpg

t0kah0.jpg

zocgoo.jpg

xg09oy.jpg

sl5vma.jpg

2jcdnph.jpg

14kkze0.jpg

288qx4x.jpg

xcqij4.jpg

34hj3eo.jpg

Last edited:
Don't mean to help bring back the dead... or hijack...

I took this on HWY1 waaaay back in the day. (7/21/2002)

I was so excited... after he passed us I'd never seen traffic move so fast from Banff to Calgary... we were doing 130+ and was getting passed left and right :D I guess he gave everyone the green light.

nsx1-banff.jpg

nsx2-banff.jpg

Thank you for the info. I sold this white one to this guy in July of 08. I was hoping he join ya for the get together.

Ohh so someone knows this car, Is it a clean car? What mods are done if you don't mind me asking.Where did you sell it from location? and is he asking more then he paid for it ?
Ya too bad I would have liked to have a white one join us.
Maybe someone local will pick it up and join us.

Thanks for the info
Brent

Ohh so someone knows this car, Is it a clean car? What mods are done if you don't mind me asking.Where did you sell it from location? and is he asking more then he paid for it ?
Ya too bad I would have liked to have a white one join us.
Maybe someone local will pick it up and join us.

Thanks for the info
Brent

Brent,

I owned this car for 8 yrs and it has been taking care of very well. I spent tons of $ to take care any issue it had. When I sold the car to him, it is in top notch condition inside and out. He flew down to St.Louis, MO to pick up the car. He drove it back to Calary. St.Louis is located in the midwest. If you need more info on this car feel free to PM me.

Back