• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calling all NSXer's in Irvine/Tustin/Santa Ana area

Irvine/Tustin/Santa Ana NSXer Gathering No. 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm trying to make it work, love to join you :smile:

Twenty so far on the list :eek: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

This is awesome. I sure will bring my camera ... 20 NSX's in one place is just too cool to pass up. Any supercharged NSX will be there?

01) icefire
02) SilverOne
03) T-Med
04) Casper91
05) Zero-Cool
06) PoohBear
07) MCM
08) XXXX Da Hapa boys... Da Hapa
09) FuryNSX (if he sets his alarm )
10) CDub
11) NSXVetteViperSupra
12) john1c
13) HotRod
14) Oligo
15) nfire
16) Newman
17) robert burt
18) lance brooks
19) coolnsx
20) koji nsx

Last edited:
icefire said:
...Any supercharged NSX will be there?

If I make it, there'll be at least one. :)

I'm in the same boat as Randy. If I can get my butt out of bed, I'll be there. :)

01) icefire
02) SilverOne
03) T-Med
04) Casper91
05) Zero-Cool
06) PoohBear
07) MCM
08) XXXX Da Hapa boys... Da Hapa
09) FuryNSX (if he sets his alarm )
10) CDub
11) NSXVetteViperSupra
12) john1c
13) HotRod
14) Oligo
15) nfire
16) Newman
17) robert burt
18) lance brooks
19) coolnsx
20) koji nsx
21) cdx_nsx

I think I can stop by for a little while.

Can't make it - I'll be in Canada. :eek: Whens the next one?

SilverOne,

By "commitment" it means "com-mit'-em" and by them it refers to your fellow NSXer's :biggrin: Just kidding. See you next time.

ss_md,

We will try to do this on a monthly basis. Of course this is not intended to replace Poohbear's monthly meeting at SCA. This started out as just a local gathering. Hope to see you next time.

01) icefire
02) T-Med
03) Casper91
04) Zero-Cool
05) PoohBear
06) MCM
07) XXXX Da Hapa boys... Da Hapa
08) FuryNSX (if he sets his alarm )
9) CDub
10) NSXVetteViperSupra
11) john1c
12) HotRod
13) Oligo
14) nfire
15) Newman
16) robert burt
17) lance brooks
18) coolnsx
19) koji nsx
20) cdx_nsx
21) awsmr1

Hi everyone. im new to the forum. I will show up with my 91 and my friend will also join me with a Supercharged 92.

anyone showing up who has a gruppe M exhaust?

WealthBuildR said:
anyone showing up who has a gruppe M exhaust?

Since Silverone is not coming, I'll be representing the v3. :cool:
If I can get Ray to take his garage queen out, he'll be sporting a v2.

can't wait to hear the Gruppe M exhaust.

I'll TRY to come, i'm pushing my luck here. Since i have No more NSX after my recent "loss", i'll be showing up in the IS300 if i'm able to go down there. Is anyone doing anything after this meet? Just like a hangout kind of thing? I really don't know any of you, it'd be nice to get to know you guys.

01) icefire
02) T-Med
03) Casper91
04) Zero-Cool
05) PoohBear
06) MCM
9) CDub
10) NSXVetteViperSupra
11) john1c
12) HotRod
13) Oligo
14) nfire
15) Newman
16) robert burt
17) lance brooks
18) coolnsx
19) koji nsx
20) cdx_nsx
21) awsmr1
22) Slippinnsliding + 2 brothers (Maybe)

Will anyone be going earlier, so that we will be able to get spots right next to eachother? I think i can get there at around 740-8 and try to get spaces reserved for everyone comming. Since i don't know any of you guys, how am i going to distinguish myself from spectators? Should i wear a name tag? :biggrin:

SLIPPINnSLIDING said:
how am i going to distinguish myself from spectators? Should i wear a name tag? :biggrin:

We normally wear our underwear outside of our pants. We'll know it is you if you do that.

Normally there are plenty of parking in that parking lot. The area between Starbucks and the gas station is almost always empty.

Everybody is welcome. Come one and come all. Just come to enjoy fine cars and great conversations. Make sure you set your alarm clocks.

Like CDub mentioned there is always lots of area between Starbuck and Chevron. For those of you that do show up early, park on the side near Chevron first. Starbuck side tends to have lots of coffee patron traffics. See you all there bright and shine tomorrow. :smile:

Date: July 10 (Sunday)
Time: 8:30 AM to whenever
Place: Starbuck parking lot (corner of Irvine Blvd. and Culver)

01) icefire
02) T-Med
03) Casper91
04) Zero-Cool
05) PoohBear
06) MCM
09) CDub
10) NSXVetteViperSupra
11) john1c
12) HotRod
13) Oligo
14) nfire
15) Newman
16) robert burt
17) lance brooks
18) coolnsx
19) koji nsx
20) cdx_nsx
21) awsmr1
22) Slippinnsliding + 2 brothers (Maybe)
23) supra2nv

"We normally wear our underwear outside of our pants."

Thanks for the tip!
I do want to fit in with the crowd!!

I met a Red 95 NSX at the SC Lowe's today, he is Sayonara (-5 sp)
here on Prime, there are 4 NSX's in SC (5 now). Anyway, he said he is going to try and make it.
Later!
And thanks again for the tip! :wink:

I think I saw Sayonara at Crystal Cove last time. Parked in front of a RX7. Unfortunately, i can't make it to this event at 8am. The earliest i can make it to Irvine is around 1-2pm, so i bet everyone will be gone by then. Is anyone staying late, after the meet?

Count me in... :smile:

I'm leaving right now from Palmdale..6:30AM

If anyone reads this before they went to the meet, please give my cellphone a call 805-236-0812 as I really dont know how to get there...Im assuming just taking the StA Ana freeway 5 and offramp is Culver drive and find Irvine/Culver intersection...

See ya.

Mike

Mojorator said:
Count me in... :smile:

I'm leaving right now from Palmdale..6:30AM

If anyone reads this before they went to the meet, please give my cellphone a call 805-236-0812 as I really dont know how to get there...Im assuming just taking the StA Ana freeway 5 and offramp is Culver drive and find Irvine/Culver intersection...
I'm heading for the same intersection myself. :) I got up this morning and plan on rolling out by 7:00AM. Phew.

-Randy

Back