• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Camping in Michigan...Q's on where

My friend is getting married in Detroit. We would like to go camping a few days before the wedding and I have no idea where to look.

Obviously, we need to be able to drive back to Detroit in just a few hours...so camping way up in Canada might be difficult.

Does anyone from the area know of descent camp grounds near the Detroit area? 2-3 Hour drive max.

We're only camping for 2 nights.

I will also do my research on Michigan websites...

My friend is getting married in Detroit. We would like to go camping a few days before the wedding and I have no idea where to look.

Obviously, we need to be able to drive back to Detroit in just a few hours...so camping way up in Canada might be difficult.

Does anyone from the area know of descent camp grounds near the Detroit area? 2-3 Hour drive max.

We're only camping for 2 nights.

I will also do my research on Michigan websites...

What are you looking for in regards to amenities. Also, where in Detroit. This will make a big difference in regards to distance. Post this in the Midwest area

Back