• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Can anyone in LA show me their IMOLA!!!!?

Another member and I were just talking about that last Thursday at the SCA meet. We agreed that Imola Orange is one of the few colors that represent well in photographs. I think that it's a great color and it's one of my favorites.

Another member and I were just talking about that last Thursday at the SCA meet. We agreed that Imola Orange is one of the few colors that represent well in photographs. I think that it's a great color and it's one of my favorites.

then i must be one of the people who does not like imola :redface:

to be honest, when searching for my car, imola was not even in the top 3.....

My first and only NSX.......Imolaaaaaaa was never even crossed my mind when I was disparately searching for the 02+ NSX. But one day.......that one faithful day I was just happen to stand right in front of IT and I knew I CAN NOT go home without my Imola:biggrin: . The true is all NSX colors have their own unique special LOOK/FEEL to them, and I'm very thankful to even own one and it happen to be the IMOLA PEARL:biggrin: You will love it when you see it supra2nv.......with money back guarantee:biggrin:

I never thought that I'd like such a color either. As you know, I'm pretty low-key as far as how I like my cars (my 2 Legends), but I must say that I found that Imola to be stunning when I saw it in person.

agreenblatt.jpg

Up2Yu's
20.jpg

03.jpg

08.jpg

10.jpg

18.jpg

21.jpg

Back