• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can I rent a NSX?

I saw in a couple of posts that ppl have rented nsx's. I live in Fl. and I have been looking to rent one but cant find anyone that does. So for those that have, Where did you rent a NSX???

Thanks

I rented in LA from Beverly Hills Auto Rentals. Normally $400 per day + $0.50 per mile! I was able to negotiate a deal for $350 per day plus mileage. I ended up spending right at $500 per day for about 300 miles per day... most all of it canyon jamming in Malibu Canyon and along Mulhullen Drive. AWESOME! I don't recommed it at night in an NSX. It is a scary proposition.

There are a couple of places on the big island of Hawaii that rent them too, along with Ferrari 355s. I am not sure about Florida, but I am sure you can find something in Miami. They will rent you anything in that town!
smile.gif

I will rent you mine for $500 per day, minimum 30 day rental, with a security deposit of $100,000.
smile.gif
Good Luck.

------------------
Gordon G. Miller, III
Y2K NSX #51 Yellow/Black
[email protected] http://www.g3.com

Back