• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can you identify these wheels?

I'm in the market for a set of wheels in 17"/18" configuration. My ideal is a clean 5 spoke, lightweight wheel. The attached pic is precisely what I'm looking for. Any idea which wheels these are?

Attachments

• Clean 5.jpg
    Clean 5.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 448
They are advan Kreutzer Vi. They were the wheel that followed the advan Kreuzer V "my all time favorite wheel on the Nsx". The Kreutzer however was forged and had fatter spokes.

The Kreuzer v was more desirable to me because of the thin spokes and lines of them.

image.jpg

IMG_3832_zpsaf65895a.jpg

These are Kojins, on my car. Although similar, the Advans seem more rounded. I like both.

They are advan Kreutzer Vi. They were the wheel that followed the advan Kreuzer V "my all time favorite wheel on the Nsx". The Kreutzer however was forged and had fatter spokes.

The Kreuzer v was more desirable to me because of the thin spokes and lines of them.

View attachment 145851

You are correct! And "THANK YOU" now I can begin my search for a dealer. Really Appreciate the info. Thanks Again!

These are similar enough and have the look that I'm after. If I can't find a set of Advan Kreutzer Vi's then...I'm going with the Konjins. Thanks for the info!

No worries, I am pretty sure my sizes are 17x8 +35 and 18x9 +30. I have 8mm spacer all around as well.

. Got It! Thanks Very Much for the 'Heads Up"
That is very much the look I'm after, but these are bronzed...I'm set on Machined Silver.

Not hard to get them re colored or powder coated.

I'll talk with my local wheel guy today. I'm a bit detail oriented (anal in other words) and my current obsession is weight . I really appreciate your providing this option to consider. I WILL give them serious consideration.

Advan 5s are nice but only on certain colors. What color is yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advan 5s are nice but only on certain colors. What color is yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Formula Red and Black. I wasn't able to find the Advans Kreutzer Vi after an extensive search. Actually thought I'd located a set in Hong Kong. Even placed an order for a set from Howey industries. But they both fell through. So, I went with a forged 2 piece wheel from American Racing. Their VF495 in 17/18 is gonna be my setup. BTW I don't know which colors you prefer with Advans but ya know if you pay the cost you get to be the boss....and pick any wheel you want for whatever color you got. ijs

Last edited:
Back