• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Canadian Unveiling of the FXX!

Hey Guys,

I attended the Canadian premier of the FXX last night at Ferrari of Ontario. There were a bunch of nice cars that showed up as well including a Carrera GT and a phenominal Lambo Murcielago. I also got to meet up with Arshad and his friend with a beautiful F430 spider! The lighting in the dealership was pretty bad but I did my best!

Enjoy,

Lucas

http://www.exoticcarsite.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album426

As usual Lucas, awesome pics! Yeah it sucks about the lighting, some of those shots would have been so much nicer if you didn't have to use the flash. BTW, how late did you stay? The main showroom looks pretty empty in your later pics. When I left it was still completely packed in there!

hahah Cool, nice to see you guys here, been on this thing for a long long time lurking, got close to buying an NSX when I got done with the Type R. Even had tracked down a pretty decent 91 model but fiance at the time talked me out of it. If you can see, member since 2001 with three posts and signature is damn old! :D

Edit, just noticed there's another thread on this topic!

Cool, great to see you on here! So have you convinced your fiance/wife otherwise now? :)

BTW, for everyone else's benefit, TorontoR is the guy who shot the video I linked to in the other thread.

Arshad said:
Cool, great to see you on here! So have you convinced your fiance/wife otherwise now? :)

BTW, for everyone else's benefit, TorontoR is the guy who shot the video I linked to in the other thread.

hahahaha, my case for an NSX is worse, with a one year old now. Just bought a TL and still have an EL, so money is tied up in some cars right now!

But one day (inshallah) I'll have to splurge and then tell the wife! :biggrin:

Back