• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can't respond to "System Notification" message

I am trying to respond to a message from "System Notification" concerning some problem posts in the Marketplace section. When I try to reply to the message, I get an error that says the mailbox for System Notification Is full. I don't know of any other way to contact a moderator.

What you need to do is stop posting the same pics of one nsx in two different ads for two different cars. If they are two different cars each ad should have car specific pics including of the vin door plate to identify them as separate cars.

What you need to do is stop posting the same pics of one nsx in two different ads for two different cars. If they are two different cars each ad should have car specific pics including of the vin door plate to identify them as separate cars.
Once again, I apologize. I know close to nothing about cars, and the photos were sent to me in one big batch. This afternoon, I was sent six photos I am told are of the 1994 NSX only. I tried to create a new post with those photos, but the website software is telling me the files I am trying to upload are not valid image files. I have tried this with the photos formatted as JPEGS, and again with GIFs, with the same result.

I can't seem to delete the photos I used on my first two attempts at posting the cars for sale. I have gone to the "attachments" link under 'Settings," but no photos show up there. When I try and create a new post with attachments (photos), the previously uploaded photos are there. I'd like to delete all attachments and start the process from scratch.

I don't have a photo of the door plate, but I can ask for one.

I would appreciate any assistance you can provide.

If I'm being unclear, please understand that I am TomDillon's employee, not the owner of the cars. TomDillon asked me to post these cars on NSXPrime for him.

when Tom Dillon speaks people listen.......

Once again, I apologize. I know close to nothing about cars, and the photos were sent to me in one big batch. This afternoon, I was sent six photos I am told are of the 1994 NSX only. I tried to create a new post with those photos, but the website software is telling me the files I am trying to upload are not valid image files. I have tried this with the photos formatted as JPEGS, and again with GIFs, with the same result.

I can't seem to delete the photos I used on my first two attempts at posting the cars for sale. I have gone to the "attachments" link under 'Settings," but no photos show up there. When I try and create a new post with attachments (photos), the previously uploaded photos are there. I'd like to delete all attachments and start the process from scratch.

The actual owner should be the one posting. It doesn't sound like you are the owner. If the owner can take pics and send them to someone else while having an account here on prime then that owner should be able to know which car he is photographing and post the correct pics with the each car. Threads have been deleted twice now after getting flagged for the same pics being used to advertise two different nsxs. The photos were uploaded twice before to 4 different threads so it is difficult to figure out why its not working now.

The actual owner should be the one posting. It doesn't sound like you are the owner. If the owner can take pics and send them to someone else while having an account here on prime then that owner should be able to know which car he is photographing and post the correct pics with the each car. Threads have been deleted twice now after getting flagged for the same pics being used to advertise two different nsxs. The photos were uploaded twice before to 4 different threads so it is difficult to figure out why its not working now.

Back