• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car history check please 1998 NSX - on auto trader JH4NA2161WT000046

thank you. I was very curious about the price also. Finding one of these to buy is getting harder and harder.

Price isn't over the top as long as it has the mods you would be looking to put in to the car anyways. A good PPI is a must though especially with all the toys added on.

Regarding pricing, a NA2 tends to go $40k+
With the low mileage, supercharger and upgraded modifications it might very well go for close to the asking price. $50-55k would be a reasonable price for this car IMO (assuming there aren't mechanical issues uncovered by the PPI). If this is exactly what you are looking for (mods included), I wouldn't let a few thousand here or there stand in your way.

Price isn't over the top as long as it has the mods you would be looking to put in to the car anyways. A good PPI is a must though especially with all the toys added on.

Regarding pricing, a NA2 tends to go $40k+
With the low mileage, supercharger and upgraded modifications it might very well go for close to the asking price. $50-55k would be a reasonable price for this car IMO (assuming there aren't mechanical issues uncovered by the PPI). If this is exactly what you are looking for (mods included), I wouldn't let a few thousand here or there stand in your way.

100% agree. This easily could be worth 55-60k if it's what you are looking for. 97-01 are very rare and the best years IMO.

if it's perfect, fully up to date on maintenance etc. I would say 50-55k is fair given the low mileage and upgrades. I'd have offered the seller that much If I was looking for an SCed car.

Back