• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caravan to Michelle Offsie Walk 6/5/11

We will be meeting at the Westchester Ave/Corp Pk Drive spot, and departing at 8am Sharp. I will be there @7:45. Please add your name below:
1) RPM217
2) RSO

Bob,

If you come down Rt 287 in NJ, you can call me as 287 crosses Rt 80 and I can meet you at mile marker 25. If you are going a different route, I'll see you in Edison.

Are you guys coming over to the Crossroads Hotel parking lot and down 287 South from there?

Sissy asked me today if we were meeting there;)

Regards,
LarryB

Are you guys coming over to the Crossroads Hotel parking lot and down 287 South from there?

Sissy asked me today if we were meeting there;)

Regards,
LarryB

You know that we always pick you up on the way down, bring an extra hat or two!!!!:wink:

Sounds like we should be there just around 8:00am. Sound about right??

Hi Guys
Other than Bob who has to bail after the walk are you all planning on coming back to Casa Offsie for some refreshments and a refreshing dip in the pool?
Trying to get a head count for the Sunday after party :cool:

Hi Guys
Other than Bob who has to bail after the walk are you all planning on coming back to Casa Offsie for some refreshments and a refreshing dip in the pool?
Trying to get a head count for the Sunday after party :cool:

Stephanie said: "We are going to Alan's, RIGHT??" So count us in for 3:D:D:D

Regards,
LarryB

Alan,

Jan & I will stop by. This being our first time at the Walk, we want to see if rumors about post-event activities are true.:biggrin:

Sounds like we should be there just around 8:00am. Sound about right??

Larry, if we're going to leave Westchester at 8am sharp, we should be to you @8:30ish and down to Alan @9:30ish

Alan

Please PM me your address as I have to see how far you are from my house cause I have to go home switch cars and pick up Basia from Newark about 6:00 PM. If the timing works out I'll be there.

Thanks

Tytus

Last edited:
I'll be at the corporate park by 8:00 AM.

See you all then...

Tytus

I'll be at the corporate park by 8:00 AM.

See you all then...

Tytus

See you there, we're rolling out 8am sharp (maybe a minute or two earlier if everyone's there!!)

Back