• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caravan to NSXPO 2011 from DC area with Hirofumi

Robyn & I are hosting Hirofumi at our home in Rockville, MD begining September 20th.

We are going to drive the NSX up to NSXPO on Thursday September 22nd.

Hirofumi needs an empty seat for the ride up.

Anybody driving up solo?

We would like to assemble a caravan of cars heading up from the south.

Thinking about meeting up at the MD rest area on I95 northbound between Washington & Baltimore.

Scott & Robyn Silverman

Scott ......... give jukngene (Gene) a pm. He is a nice guy and may be driving up alone from Delaware. He and I were to drive cross country together before Japan Fiesta opened up for me.

It will be nice to see you and Robyn again on Thursday night. :smile:

-Rich

Last edited:
Scott,
I am flying up to Maryland Wednesday, staying with my daughter in Laurel, picking up my SUV and driving up to the Don's house in New Jersey on Thursday to pick up my trailer with the NSX in it then going over to the host hotel. The hotel is not far from the Don's house. I would definitely have room for Hirofumi if that would work.

David Moore
[email protected]

Thank you, David.

This will be big help for me.
Looking forward to seeing you.

Best regards,
Hirofumi

Scott,
I am flying up to Maryland Wednesday, staying with my daughter in Laurel, picking up my SUV and driving up to the Don's house in New Jersey on Thursday to pick up my trailer with the NSX in it then going over to the host hotel. The hotel is not far from the Don's house. I would definitely have room for Hirofumi if that would work.

David Moore
[email protected]

I'd like to join up with you guys. Will be staying in the DC area Wednesday night if you'll let me know where/when to hook up.

Looks like we have a seat for Hiro in Dave's car.
How many people are interested in caravanning from the DC area on Thursday?
We are flexible on the time, as long as we get to the destination prior to rush hour. Please post your earliest available meet up time in the area north of the DC beltway I 95 rest area neat Laurel, MD.

Also if you are interested joining us in showing Hiro around DC sites earlier in the week, let me know that too.

Last Call for the Thursday Caravan DC - NSXPO

Hirofumi arrived in DC last night. We spent the day sight seeing around the monuments and at the Air & Space Museum.

He is staying with us in Rockville, MD.

Dave, please call me at 240-876-8233 (Cell) or 301-929-1996 (home). or email [email protected]

Our plan is to leave around noon on Thursday for NSXPO.

We can meet at our house in Rockville, or closer to your location in Laurel.

Any other NSXPO attendees that would like to caravan with us on Thursday, please call me to coordinate.

Scott Silverman

Back