• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caravan to River Run

For those who are interested, the "caravan" will meet at the usual spot on Westchester Ave/Corporate Park Drive in White Plains (West Harrison). This is right off of 287 so that we can shoot over the Tappan Zee Bridge. The route will take us on 287 in NJ to 78 W. In order to be there on time, we will be leaving at 8am. Please let me know if you'll be joining us and make sure that I have your cell #. Don guarantees good weather, so don't be a wuss!:eek:

To get to River Run, I get on RT 287S at exit 26, which is 5 miles before the Route 78 exit. So, if someone in the caravan calls my cell phone (PM me for the number) when they cross Rt 80 in Parsippany (exit 41) we can be waiting on Rt 287 near exit 26.

Frank (and Jan)
'06 NSX-T, red/tan

I don't know if we will be able to recognize an '06 NSX - got any photos? :wink:
C'mon Bob, cut Frank a break, everyone knows that the '06 looks just like the '05, only they went back to the hidden head lights!:wink:

Since "The Don" has posted new info via "e-mail", please don't be late for the planned 8am sharp departure from the meeting spot. I have it on "good authority" that this year's run/route is even better than last year, which was exceptional! :cool:

Im taking 87 South down to 287 I will be off to the right just after the exit for 17.

8:15 should give me plenty of time to make sure I don't miss you?

Im taking 87 South down to 287 I will be off to the right just after the exit for 17.

8:15 should give me plenty of time to make sure I don't miss you?

No problem Chuck, we look forward to seeing you, if you don't have my cell, shoot me a PM and I'll make sure you can reach me.
Or better yet, speak with Larry, I'm sure that we'll be meeting up with him on the way down, as in years past, and that way we can have you all join at once.

Last edited:
CAn you give me a shout when you are crossing the tappan zee
i can join you on 87 just west of the bridge.

cell 201-741-6357

jh

Hi Chuck,

I am planning to be in the Sheraton Crossroads parking lot around 8:00am or so. The guys are planning to call me as they get close to the bend by the hotel onto 287 South. You can meet me there if you like. I would try to be a little early if you can:).

Regards,
LarryB

A bit last minute, but I will meet you guys at Westchester Ave/Corporate Park Drive in White Plains at 8am tomorrow.

Hi Chuck,

I am planning to be in the Sheraton Crossroads parking lot around 8:00am or so. The guys are planning to call me as they get close to the bend by the hotel onto 287 South. You can meet me there if you like. I would try to be a little early if you can:).

Regards,
LarryB

Sounds good I will call you when I get close to the Sheraton

Back