• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carfax Database?

zanardi 47 said:
Is there an area within this forum that contains Carfax information and date the Carfax was run with the corresponding VIN#?
No, but the search function works just fine. Enter the VIN and you can get a list of all topics which mention that VIN. Easy.

Many are PM'd for due to purchase hopes. Once a vehicle is purchased or passed on, it could be helpful if the PM's were posted.

When I was on my search, I didnt request them to be PM'd, otherwise I'd post them. Anyone else got PM'd Carfax's to post?

I'm working on collecting every one on the site. So far I have over 50, and am only half way through my search of CARFAX.
I am making them all PDF files.

Maybe folks that have had them PM'ed directly to them can share their reports with me.

I will have them searchable on a website as soon as I get as many as I can gathered up.

I'm only going back as far as 1/2003. I figure anything older needs to be updated.

Sam
(too much time on my hands!)

Back