• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carlsbad Car Show - Saturday March 31st

Time for the monthly meet...Saturday March 31st. I went to my first one last month and enjoyed looking at the wide variety of cars. Its a good reason to get up early and have coffee.

DETAIL/INFO
7:00am-9:30am
Carlsbad Company Stores
5620 Paseo Del Norte Suite #124
Carlsbad, California 92008

DIRECTIONS:
From I-5 exit Palomar Airport Rd
Head EAST (from I-5S-Left, from I-5N-Right)
Turn LEFT on Paseo Del Norte
At first light turn RIGHT into shopping center
Enter and turn RIGHT at T-intersection into SOUTH parking lot.

Personalized
Directions:http://www.starbucks.com/retail/loca...ce=MapPoint.NA

Theres a starbucks and a bagel place that will be open early and a Ruby's
Diner for breakfast if you're hungry, then other stores start to open.
Starbucks has a lot of seating outside.

Last months Gallery:
http://www.surfnsocal.com/gallery/v/cars/Shows/2007/Carlsbad/2-24-07

Looking forward to meeting more fellow NSX'rs.

Come on ...nobody is interested? Its no wonder that there was only 4 NSXs at the last meet.

Here are some pics from last month...:smile:

DSC02192.JPG

DSC02193.JPG

DSC02194.JPG

DSC02195.JPG

Well what can I say, everyone missed out on a great event...I had the only NSX there.:biggrin:
There were over 100 awesome cars with just about every manufacturer represented.

I must have just missed you guys. I got there about 9:30 but there was nobody there, except for a bunch of Vettes and Mustangs. What time did you guys leave?

we all got there, the group i was with at like 7, and left at 9. the 4 gallardos were lamborghini demos that had to go back to symbolic for a free ride and drive. and then we just followed them back. but we dropped the ford gt off and picked up the 430

I must have just missed you guys. I got there about 9:30 but there was nobody there, except for a bunch of Vettes and Mustangs. What time did you guys leave?

I must have just missed you, left right at 9:30 after a huge line of mustangs.
Remember this thing gets started at 7:00 and is over at 9:30.

Back