• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

6/22 C&C Carlsbad AND HRE wheels OPEN HOUSE

Sorry for the late posting but if you're looking for something to do this coming weekend:

If you would like to caravan down from OC: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151557217626698&set=oa.576827629001662&type=1&theater

Cbad Cars is a reoccurring event every SATURDAY from 7am to 9am at the Carlsbad Company Stores off Palomar Airport Rd where all car enthusiast, no matter what their background or interest is, can gather.

CBAD CARS is Every Saturday All cars are welcome:Exotics, European, Domestic, Muscle Cars, Hot Rods, Japanese Tuners and more.

DETAILS/INFO 7:00am-9:00am Carlsbad Company Stores 5620 Paseo Del Norte Suite #124 Carlsbad, California 92008

DIRECTIONS: From I-5 exit Palomar Airport Rd Head EAST (from I-5S-Left, from I-5N-Right) Turn LEFT on Paseo Del Norte At first light turn RIGHT into shopping center Enter and turn RIGHT at T-intersection into SOUTH parking lot.

**********CRUISE TO HRE WHEELS OPEN HOUSE**********

IMMEDIATELY AFTER (WHEELS ROLLING AT 9am SHARP) WE WILL CRUISE OVER AS A GROUP TO HRE'S OPEN HOUSE.

Cars | Prizes | Music | Food
9am - 2pm

From HRE:
"You're all invited to the wheel industry's best Open House! This is the one day every year we open our doors and invite the best of the best to experience why HRE is the #industrystandard. This year will prove to be the best Open House yet just by looking at the guest... With companies like these in attendance, you can be sure the cars, people and vibe will all be top notch. If you've never been to HRE, this is THE day to come and experience it!

And, WIN A SET OF HRE WHEELS plus other great prizes! Proceeds will benefit Motor4Toys annual toy drive."

<tbody>
</tbody>

Back