• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee Dallas Lifetime Pass - you gotz?

Did anyone else get one of these? I assume this is the result of the placards that they asked us to fill out last time. It guarantees the holder a place to park if he arrives before 8:30. It's a nice, serial coded and laminated thing. Kinda cool :smile:

hs6psh.jpg

Nice! I guess you filled out the address. I only gave them my email address.
My paranoid usual self didn't want them to know where I parked my baby! LOL!

Did anyone else get one of these? I assume this is the result of the placards that they asked us to fill out last time. It guarantees the holder a place to park if he arrives before 8:30. It's a nice, serial coded and laminated thing. Kinda cool :smile:

hs6psh.jpg

Nope...I haven't seen one of those come my way. How'd you get it...in the mail?

I did fill me card our completely...even got a follow-up e-mail...but no laminated parking pass. :(

WTH???

Nope...I haven't seen one of those come my way. How'd you get it...in the mail?

I did fill me card our completely...even got a follow-up e-mail...but no laminated parking pass. :(

WTH???

Yeah, it came in the mail about 2 weeks after the March C&C. I guess slipping 'em that $20 paid off :smile:

Yeah, it came in the mail about 2 weeks after the March C&C. I guess slipping 'em that $20 paid off :smile:

Only $20? I hit them with a $50! :(

Maybe I shouldn't have been flirting with the coffee cart girls...one of them is Eric Mass' daughter :D

Last edited:
Problem solved. I e-mailed Classic BMW. They show that I was mailed one...they are getting me a replacement.

Last night when I picked mine up in person, they didn't go into detail about exactly how the passes would be used to regulate the cars at the show, except to say that they do guarantee you a spot if you arrive before 8:30am.

I asked what happens if everyone shows up before 8:30a?

That's when I was told that while whole process will take some time to smooth out and fully put into into place, but that they are only issuing passes to "certain cars". ;-)

I assume that to mean they are not only counting the number of spaces available, then keeping track and only issuing a set number of passes, but also deciding what a show-worthy car is...or is not.

So....Got a Prius/Sentra/Corolla/stock Mustang/base new Camero? (said in best "Soup Nazi" voice) = "NO PASS FOR YOU!"

My guess is: they'll let only those with a parking pass in up until 8:30am...AFTER that, it's open gates & open season until the lot fills up.

Not a bad plan...let's see how it goes.

Funny thing...by a count using the Google satellite map, they only have about 400 marked spots in that back lot...not including those that park along the unmarked curbs. That means that roughly 600-800 additional cars cram in where ever they can on a typical packed Saturday...

C&C was great...rolled up & waived right in. Noticeably, there was more room!

Found a rant thread on Facebook about this. Apparently they (C&C staff) were asking what mods were done to some more "popular" cars (spelled: common) that showed up, then flat-out telling some of them (Camaros, Chargers, Mustangs, etc...) "Sorry, we already have too many "_______"s in here already. You'll have to park in the spectator lot."

They were NOT happy...calling C&C "Exotics, Imports, & Coffee".

Mind you, I am not trashing on anyone's cars, it's just some car owners seem to have zero grasp of the concept of a mixed variety at a car show.

Last edited:
C&C was great...rolled up & waived right in. Noticeably, there was more room!

Found a rant thread on Facebook about this. Apparently they (C&C staff) were asking what mods were done to some more "popular" cars (spelled: common) that showed up, then flat-out telling some of them (Camaros, Chargers, Mustangs, etc...) "Sorry, we already have too many "_______"s in here already. You'll have to park in the spectator lot."

They were NOT happy...calling C&C "Exotics, Imports, & Coffee".

Mind you, I am not trashing on anyone's cars, it's just some car owners seem to have zero grasp of the concept of a mixed variety at a car show.

Sorry I missed it this past Saturday but I had some conflicts. I will be there in June tho. Thanks for the recon work George :biggrin:

Sorry I missed it this past Saturday but I had some conflicts. I will be there in June tho. Thanks for the recon work George :biggrin:

FYI: They are still issuing parking passes. Contact the dealership...

Rachel at: [email protected]

Sent them an email late last week regarding the parking passes. Heard back today - they aren't issuing any more passes right now. She did say show up early and there shouldn't be any problem getting in.

- Chris

Sent them an email late last week regarding the parking passes. Heard back today - they aren't issuing any more passes right now. She did say show up early and there shouldn't be any problem getting in.

- Chris

Yeah, I got an email just today saying that they aren't handing out any more at this time.

Yeah, I got an email just today saying that they aren't handing out any more at this time.

How'd you get the e-mail sent out to the Mustang forums? :D

Back