• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Cars and Coffee - first Sunday of the month from 8-11am

Cars and Coffee - first Sunday of the month from 8-11am

Lake Mills, WI

Dates
May 6th
June 3rd
July 1st
August 5th
September 2nd - Super Cars & Coffee Concours!!
October 7th - Last Meet for the 2012 Season!!

There are usually a few of us there for the general meets and most everyone for Sept 2nd.

Hope to see you there - all makes/models welcome.

Hey Ryan, sorry I missed it, I was in Chicago visiting my brother....how was the turnout? Was it raining up here?

Next time?

Hey Jake, there were 160 cars it was a picture perfect day no rain at all. There is one more next month in lake mills. There is also a meet at Quaker steak and lube on the 22nd at 4PM. If you're interested in either or both let me know.

4 NSX Owners this past Sunday, here is a link to the one big show of the year on Sept 1st. Make sure to register if you plan to attend this one.

2013 SUPER CARS & COFFEE
“CONCOURS ON THE GREEN”
SEPTEMBER 1ST · 8AM – 3PM
Registration Form

Last edited:
Ryan, Jeff and I are coming Sept 1st just registered.

Looking forward to this one....kinda hoping Nsx's dominate, not gonna lie... :D

You can register the day of the event for the same price $20. I'll let them know there will be a few of us so hopefully we can all park together. If anyone is interested we can meet at the Mcdonalds right at 8:00 and roll in with one large group.

Ryan

There is another thread on this and states 8:00am meet in Oconomowoc to head out to Lake Mills & here in this thread it's 8:00am in Lake Mills ? Please - somehow - merge threads so I know when and where to be at. Thanks because I would like to be part of this and would be nice meet other drivers. Mark.

- - - Updated - - -

This the quote that got me confused -- "If anyone wants to tag along Jeff and I are meeting a couple other NSX owners at the Kmart parking lot on Hwy 67 in Oconomowoc at 8 a.m. Sunday then head over from there."

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not 100% sure about the timing between the two threads but mcdonalds is minutes away from the meet and it would definitely be cool to show up as a group.

Jake and Reds Dad we are going to try to get to the Kmart in Oconomowoc at 7:45 so we can meet the other guys at the Lake Mills McDonald's to drive the show together alright.

Back