• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee, Tucson La Encantada 2nd saturday every month

Anybody going this Saturday? No matter what I'm going so I'll try not to embarrass us too much. However, my whole center console is out since I'm trying to custom fit the v1 in the clock. Everybody thinks my car got vandalized, lol.

I miss socal, way too many vettes here in AZ.

Anyways, if you can't make it this one...hope you guys can make it to the next one.

Take care!

Details? location, time, etc

Might roll down and say howdy, depends on my schedule

Thanks for the info.

Weather report says rain and heavy stuff on Saturday

No go for me, maybe some other time

Hope you all had fun.

It's been a while since I had the chance to drive my NSX, never mind even driving my NSX to Tucson.

Hope to meet some of you after the weather cools down. My NSX is hibernating in anticipation of fall!!

It was ok, kind of small. But the weather was awesome...perfect day for a t-top. Sad part was, I was the only nsx parked in the wrong area. Hopefully, I see you guys at the next one or at the nasa event in Oct.

Just to let you guys know that there's a cars and coffee @ AJ @ La Encantada from 8am-10am. I'll be there since I need a break from studying for the finals.

But we will keep it short since the mall needs parking spaces for the holiday shoppers.

It's really small but cozy and overwhelmed by corvettes. I never see any nsx but hopefully I can make it to a scottsdale one when I'm back home.

Back