• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars&Coffee - jan 31st.

whos going to be there? ill be there visiting.

w00t ill be the asian guy with rental blue lotus with another silver lotus rental friend haha.

w00t ill be the asian guy with rental blue lotus with another silver lotus rental friend haha.

You'll need to be more specific. There about 15 of you guys every week. Every time an Asian in a rented lotus shows up, we all roll our eyes, smack our head and say "not again!!" In fact, one time they had a casting call for the part of Bruce Lee and a Lotus car meet at the same time. Hilarity ensued. :tongue::biggrin:

I plan on being there if work does not call.....

Sky

*No Chris, I will NOT turn in my NSX shirt! :biggrin:

You'll need to be more specific. There about 15 of you guys every week. Every time an Asian in a rented lotus shows up, we all roll our eyes, smack our head and say "not again!!" In fact, one time they had a casting call for the part of Bruce Lee and a Lotus car meet at the same time. Hilarity ensued. :tongue::biggrin:

HA HA very funny...... does being 6'1 help? lol iuno im def not shy so wont matter to much

Sandra and I will be there if I can stay awake. I am on call today until 0700. This will be a shorter day ~24 hours straight and not one of my 36 hours days :eek: Hope to see you guys!

Nik

Just got called to go to work. Will not be able to attend. :confused:

I'll be absent this Saturday:frown:. Hope you all enjoy!:smile:

Back