• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Cars & Croissants, Chatham NJ, Sunday Oct 21

I see from FerrariChat that the event has been moved from Saturday to Sunday due to weather considerations.

Details:
The Chatham High School Parking Lot
255 Lafayette Avenue
Chatham, NJ 07928

Time: 8:30 - 11:00AM

My clutch master cyclinder went out Monday, I have the old part out and expect the replacement to arrive tomorrow. If it arrives on time, I expect to be at C&C on Sunday.

I see from FerrariChat that the event has been moved from Saturday to Sunday due to weather considerations.

Details:
The Chatham High School Parking Lot
255 Lafayette Avenue
Chatham, NJ 07928

Time: 8:30 - 11:00AM

My clutch master cyclinder went out Monday, I have the old part out and expect the replacement to arrive tomorrow. If it arrives on time, I expect to be at C&C on Sunday.

Easy fix. I saw Larry do one of these while talking on his phone! And he can do it without spilling a drop! I hope you didn't spill any on those nice mats I gave you? :eek: :smile:

Rich,
I expect it to take about an hour to put back, including bleeding and taking my time. The hard part is usually the removal, and that's done. The part left the local FEDEX ground facility this morning and should arrive sometime today.

I didn't spill any brake fluid on "your mats", but I found the problem when a spot appeared on the driver's side mat. So, I have a little cleaning to do. :mad:

Are you going to C&C on Sunday?

I haven't missed one for months. It is a great excuse to get out and about. See you there.

I hope some of you guys are still driving these days. The cars always perform better in the cold, just not the tires. haha
The location has been changed for this coming Sunday.
Here:

We are meeting this SUNDAY DECEMBER 2 at the Hilton Parsippany:

Hilton Parsippany
One Hilton Court
Parsippany, NJ

Date: Sunday, December 2
Time: 8:30 am to 11:00 am

I'm hoping to make it, I'll be jump starting the NSX for the occasion. Too bad my new ride won't be here in time. :(

Rich, I think I will take a drive with you down there. Sunday is looking to be a very nice day. :)

Wanna meet at Teaneck Marriott at say 8:30?

It is looking like a nice warm day and I would not miss it.

I plan on being there as well, meeting a few others too!!!

I will be at the Teaneck Marriott at 8:30am tomorrow. Have to be at Newark Airport at 7:00am but should have no trouble making the 8:30 time if I bring the G to the airport...........hmmmm, where to put the luggage? Miss that NSX trunk. Hey RPM, I thought you stored your garage queens when the temp dipped into the 40's? :confused::biggrin::wink:

The following post has been copied from the 6-speed online forum. Please exercise proper judgement when arriving and leaving the hotel. Thank You. R.B.

All,

We are meeting this SUNDAY DECEMBER 2 at the Hilton Parsippany:

Hilton Parsippany
One Hilton Court
Parsippany, NJ

Date: Sunday, December 2
Time: 8:30 am to 11:00 am

Which parking lot? Please go to the back side of the hotel (west side near the ballroom entrance). If you enter the Hilton lot with the main entrance in front of you, take an immediate right and follow the internal road around to the back side of the building.

This hotel is located off of Route 10, just west of 287. It is easily
accessible from routes 287, 10, 24, 80, 46, and 202 among other major routes. There is a coffee shop inside with the usual breakfast fare as well as a couple of other restaurants if anyone wants to stay after for brunch/lunch. And, we have access to the restrooms!

Please remember the usual common sense behaviors -- no burning rubber or loud engine revving in the parking lot or leaving the premises. Your car is fast and powerful and therefore, of course, so are you -- we get it. :-) Let's agree in advance that we are all tied for first in terms of powerfulness (like that word?) -- so no need for a contest. We are guests at the Hilton, and they have been kind enough to let us use their lot as a courtesy. Please respect their property and the paying guests at the hotel.

Please let your friends know who may not get this email. Also, as always, we will send a confirming email on Friday in case there are weather or other issues with a Sunday meet. So, for final location/date info for this weekend, check your email on Friday.

See you all on Sunday.

Kirk and Abi

Nice 4 NSX's, 7 NSX owners, and one x 2 time owner, claiming he's looking for #3 (LBBP)!!!! Very foggy, and damp, but a nice turnout, none the less.

A Few Photos from the day

Attachments

• _DSC0378.jpg
    _DSC0378.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 33
  • _DSC0335.jpg
    _DSC0335.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 33
  • _DSC0339.jpg
    _DSC0339.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 33
  • _DSC0344.jpg
    _DSC0344.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 33
  • _DSC0346.jpg
    _DSC0346.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 32
  • _DSC0353.jpg
    _DSC0353.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 33
The last photo is a clever photo of the stallion on a yellow background in two places; very well done!
It is also fabulous to see an Enzo owner on the wet streets of New Jersey at the end of November. If I met him, I would buy that man a beer for living life properly!

Attachments

• dsc0353ue.jpg
    dsc0353ue.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
The last photo is a clever photo of the stallion on a yellow background in two places; very well done!

Indeed it is. What makes the shot even more clever is that the windscreen wiper of the Enzo is showing in the mirror as if it were a small wiper for the outside mirror. LOL.

The owner of the Enzo, has just about every modern F-car made. He drives them all, brings multiple cars to each venue, lets other people he knows, and doesn't know drive his cars. He loves to share the passion. He's a very generous individual.

The owner of the Enzo, has just about every modern F-car made. He drives them all, brings multiple cars to each venue, lets other people he knows, and doesn't know drive his cars. He loves to share the passion. He's a very generous individual.
I believe I was incorrect in my previous statement then - this man deserves TWO beers!

Looks like fun by all, I got my boot/cast taken off and can't wait to join you guys again.........nice pics indeed

Back