• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars & Croissants Location for Sunday Nov 10

Latest C&C email is below. Note the special location. As of now, I plan to go.

For the upcoming meet on Sunday, we are heading to Mendham NJ.

Here are the details:

Daytop Preparatory School
80 West Main Street
Mendham, NJ 07945

Date: Sunday, Nov 10
Time: 8:30 am to 11:00 am

Daytop NJ runs a long-term adolescent residential behavioral health program and educational facility in Mendham. When you enter the property off Main St., there will be kids there to direct you to locations on the front lawn for parking. Daytop will provide coffee and light snacks, and restroom facilities are available.

Please remember the usual common sense behaviors -- no burning rubber or loud engine revving in the parking lot or leaving the premises. We are guests at Daytop and they have been kind enough to let us use their facilities as a courtesy.

Please let your friends know who do not get the C&C emails.

As always, we will re-confirm on Friday in the event of weather issues.

Kirk & Abi​

The two people that started C&C originally used a small shopping center lot. The deal with the property owners was that they clear the lot before the shopping crowd starting showing up in bigger numbers. That tradition has carried on.

At midnight just drink about 12 expressos and the next morning you should be able to make it. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
Really nice showing. Much variety in the collector car category. Fun seeing Aaron, Frank and George again. Really nice Murcie Aaron - love the color. Mendham is a beautiful town in Morris County.

I'm so upset I missed this, I didn't even know it was happening, Anything for this Sunday?

I'm so upset I missed this, I didn't even know it was happening, Anything for this Sunday?

I think this Sunday is the season's last C&C and will be held at Ridgewood High School at 930AM. I will probably be there with my black F430.

I think this Sunday is the season's last C&C and will be held at Ridgewood High School at 930AM. I will probably be there with my black F430.

That must be a different "C&C". I have seen postings that confuse them with "Cars and Coffee", a different group. Per the founders of Cars & Croissants (Kirk & Abi) the group's next event is on Saturday, Nov 23. They haven't announced the location yet, but the default for all their events is Chatham HS. Following that, the final two events of the year are Sunday Dec 8 and Saturday Dec 21. (Their events are every 2 weeks, toggling between Saturday & Sunday).

I'm on the C&C Yahoo group email list, and sometimes post their updates here, attention-span permitting.:biggrin::biggrin:

I also enjoyed meeting with Rich, Aaron, and George, and what seemed like the widest variety of cars yet at C&C. It was also a reunion of sorts when I ran into an old business friend who moved back into the area and brought his new 458 Spider.

Last edited:
Great to see you guys last week! That was probably the best C&C of the year after the Paul Miller show. The grounds of the school made a much better backdrop and feel versus a boring parking lot. Rich, thanks for posting the picks. You look very natural next to the Lambo, I can see another one in your future. ;)

As for this weekend, a different C&C group is meeting. Many of the same people attend both, though the Ridgewood show is much small. I am up for going but not sure if I will be driving an interesting car. However, I will prob take a drive to chat with the locals.

Here are all of the details regarding this Sunday:
9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Ridgewood High School
627 East Ridgewood Ave
Ridgewood, NJ

Rich, You look very natural next to the Lambo, I can see another one in your future. ;)

"You may be right, but it would cost even more next time to come back to a 4th NSX!" Do you see where we are going here?????

- - - Updated - - -

That must be a different "C&C". I have seen postings that confuse them with "Cars and Coffee", a different group. Per the founders of Cars & Croissants (Kirk & Abi) the group's next event is on Saturday, Nov 23. They haven't announced the location yet, but the default for all their events is Chatham HS. Following that, the final two events of the year are Sunday Dec 8 and Saturday Dec 21. (Their events are every 2 weeks, toggling between Saturday & Sunday).

I'm on the C&C Yahoo group email list, and sometimes post their updates here, attention-span permitting.:biggrin::biggrin:

I also enjoyed meeting with Rich, Aaron, and George, and what seemed like the widest variety of cars yet at C&C. It was also a reunion of sorts when I ran into an old business friend who moved back into the area and brought his new 458 Spider.

The show in Ridgewood is on this Sunday and the group is from the Luxury4Play.com forum. I will be going in the NSX to check it out because it is so close to home and the weather will be great. I will post up pics afterward for you late sleeping stay-at-homes. :biggrin:

4 NSX owners there, only NSX! Great seeing everyone today!

Back