• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars for Cancer: 2010 Calendar for Charity

Hey guys,

Just putting this out there: But I'm putting together a calendar to raise money for the Susan G. Komen charity for breast cancer research.

The calendar contains 12 different cars and models.

Since the majority of donations for breast cancer are from women, I thought this would be a great idea to draw donations from men.

The photoshoot for this calendar will happen on November 21st, from 10am-4pm, in downtown Phoenix Arizona.

I have only a few slots left, and we had a NSX lined up but backed out last minute. I am looking for a vehicle that's been modified. If you are interested please post your submission into this thread or contact me directly at 623.203.1691.

Please understand this is for charity, and your donated time is very much appreciated.

Check out my NSX at www.badassnsx.com

Hey guys,

Just putting this out there: But I'm putting together a calendar to raise money for the Susan G. Komen charity for breast cancer research.

The calendar contains 12 different cars and models.

Since the majority of donations for breast cancer are from women, I thought this would be a great idea to draw donations from men.

The photoshoot for this calendar will happen on November 21st, from 10am-4pm, in downtown Phoenix Arizona.

I have only a few slots left, and we had a NSX lined up but backed out last minute. I am looking for a vehicle that's been modified. If you are interested please post your submission into this thread or contact me directly at 623.203.1691.

Please understand this is for charity, and your donated time is very much appreciated.

Back