• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

cars n coffee - every saturday a.m. @ fuel

FUEL Coffee Shop is on SR52** about 1 mile West of where Delta intersects it = this is just below or South of the Precinct Restaurant at Columbia Parkway (SR50) and Delta intersection.

Coffee shop lot will fill up with a bit of everything from MINIs, BMWs, Lotus, S2Ks, Morgan, Aston Martins, or other interesting cars like an NSX or 2!

I'll have my 'for sale' NSX there tomorrow from 9-ish until 11 a.m. if anyone wants to see it 'in person'. Sometimes folks go for a spirited drive after hanging, chatting, and looking at all the beauties.

Come join the fun and show off your NSX!

Best regards,
Blaine

** this is just a few miles East of Downtown Cincinnati on the old river road (kellogg) = SR 52.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
2726 Riverside Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45202-1820
(513) 533-3835

Anyone interested in a NSX takeover of this event this Saturday, July 31? Typically plenty of parking if you show by 9 a.m., but it will fill up by 9:30-9:45 most weekends.

Please join me. It is a fun event with a lot of cool folks... plus the weather should be superb.

Sorry to comment on a 1 year old thread ...

but I went to Cars N Coffee this last Saturday (9 JULY 2011) and it was great except there wasn't a single NSX there. :-(

don't forget to check this out .. it changes weekly and is always a great time to chat with lots of car people and to see some great stuff that you don't often see. There was a 1931 Alfa roadster there Saturday that was amazing.

Last edited:
Sorry to comment on a 1 year old thread ...

but I went to Cars N Coffee this last Saturday (9 JULY 2011) and it was great except there wasn't a single NSX there. :-(

don't forget to check this out .. it changes weekly and is always a great time to chat with lots of car people and to see some great stuff that you don't often see. There was a 1931 Alfa roadster there Saturday that was amazing.

If the weather holds out this saturday, Ill try to make it to the indy cars & coffee.

Yes Blaine. Somebody mentioned you but I did not know that you were there. I had heard that you had been there before and I'm sorry that we did not meet up.
Next week the Legend??? Like the '86 MR2 that was there? Frozen in time cool.

Hey Curtsr,
Where you cruising 275 West around 730 last night?
-Ryan

Hey Ryan, yes it was. I was experiencing it's S/C'd personality one last time before a trailer took it away to Traverse City on Saturday. I expect it will behave differently when it returns for Christmas and I wanted to log the feeling.

Guys this saturday is the LAST C&C at Fuel. They owner is closing as he has taken a job for a company in CA.. Curt, Any other ideas a future location? I really need to start making it to these type of events. BTW: Turbo??? Really? I can't wait to see the numbers :biggrin:

At my business in Tri-County I have a lot big enough for 30 cars. I would be happy to do it there. 30 might be sufficient. I will not have coffee, that would be BYOC exclusively since I don't drink coffee.

As it is very close to I-275 and I-75, maybe it would be more geographically convenient for some attendees than all the way down by the river.

Or maybe in the vicinity of Dave and Buster's in Tri-County also? There is that new go-kart track there where Ashley Furniture was, maybe the folks at the go-kart track would leverage their lease for the ability to use some of the huge lot space. Then they would benefit from the car enthusiast traffic to pull business.

What do you think? Anyone?

I think it would need to be at a cafe or coffee place. Just to keep the theme.. Instead of cars and parking lot..Cars and coffee seems much more inviting. I will check with some places central in the city ( 275/75/71 ) corridor and see what we can do.

folks come from all over, but many are hyde parksters ... could do the starbucks in mariemont ... nice lot behind it (dilly deli cafe) would be great for car folks and conversation in a nice setting (but you can't see this lot from SR50)

I know Mariemont very well. While there is a large lot behind there and even all the way down to the Mariemont Inn, there are many shops and stores and much general traffic. I doubt they would let a bunch of car folks chew up valuable parking spaces to generate little revenue over a 3 hour period in a commerical area that needs the spots more during that period.

My .02, if you know differently please correct me. I scoped out the go-kart place and it is pricey- to me at least. That doesn't mean that they would not advocate for this that would benefit them. Hell, if that was my business I would bring jugs of coffee and hot chocolate and serve it free every week in exchange for traffic EXACTLY in my target demographic.

27 DEC 2011

Found out that though 'FUEL' was closing with the current owner leaving town, another party has already procured the lease and will continue the flow of coffee to the car lovers each and every Saturday morning. Sure, we can come up with an alterate site, but this hot spot on Riverside will still be available.

I'll drink a triple shot to that!

27 DEC 2011

Found out that though 'FUEL' was closing with the current owner leaving town, another party has already procured the lease and will continue the flow of coffee to the car lovers each and every Saturday morning. Sure, we can come up with an alterate site, but this hot spot on Riverside will still be available.

I'll drink a triple shot to that!

Awesome news! Was hoping someone would pick it up!

So... I know this is an old thread, but I'm at Fuel pretty much every saturday morning. I either drive my NSX, or my BMW 850. Anyway, if anyone in Cincy is around, come down and say hi.

I did that a lot last fall, couldn't make it this week due to the Kent State game in Detroit last night.
How many more weeks left for this year?
It would be nice to see another NSX down there.

They run every weekend throughout the year, rain or shine. I'm there unless the weather sucks. I keep trying to get Brian from Source1 to come down as well. What part of town are you in?

Back