• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Center air vent

I've been hoarding NSX center air vents, and just received a full carbon fiber version from Euro Boutique. Therefore going to let one of my OEM spares go. This one has a fake CF overlay that can be easily removed if you don't like it, but it's actually doesn't look too bad compared to the real CF one I just received. All the vent fins work. There are no cracks anywhere, all tabs are intact and present, and overall condition is very good. Don't know what year this originally came out of, but it fits my 1993 perfectly, and I assume all NA1/NA2 are the same but it's on you to verify fitment. I took a look on ebay and these are going for $250+. I'm going to sell this one for $200 including USPS priority shipping COTUS only because I can't guarantee the condition of the OEM finish under the overlay when it's removed, although it should be fine. You can't even buy this center trim without the fins for this price. PayPal only, add 4% for Goods & Services. PM if interested.

I also have a second A/C vent *WITHOUT* the fins, in OEM finish and in very good condition. All tabs intact. No cracks. I will let that A/C vent go for $150 incl shipping COTUS.

IMG_2516.jpgIMG_2519.jpgIMG_2520.jpg

Last edited:
Bump with updated prices.

Bump with updated prices

Back