• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Center Console and Shifter Boot

Winkler, Manitoba, Canada - near Winnipeg
Center console ***sold***. Thank you

Never installed, selling exactly as I received it, which is in primed condition. I would say it likely needs a bit of sanding before final paint coat for a perfect finish.

I bought this console right here on Prime from a member from Europe who made this from a special plastic mold process. It's very strong, and feels much more solid than the OEM console.

It is designed to be a replacement for the OEM stereo and HVAC set up.... I bought this, when I was going to repaint my console to a silver color to match the car, and did not want to paint over my OEM console, in case I ever wanted to go back to factory. This was going to be a donor console for the purpose of painting it. However, I ended up going to an aftermarket audio system, and needed a double din console...so never ended up installing this one. Perfect for someone going back to OEM setup, or needing a console that they want to paint or customize, without having to worry about messing around with their factory console.

Shifter Boot - **SOLD** thank you

View attachment 145782 View attachment 145783

Last edited:
I will buy this but does it fit in the dash nicely? I like how you said its strong because the factory ones are not! text me at 979 291 2978 thank you.

Back