• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ces 2008

For all VEGAS NSX(ers?) ...

Consumer Electronic Show (CES) 2008 will be here January 7th through 10th at Las Vegas Convention Center, Hilton and Sands Expo.

Its a great show to see the latest gadgets, televisions, high def, cell phones, home theater, car audio, EVERYTHING electronics!

I can get passes for those who are interested (at no cost) but I would need to order them before Mid-December to ensure I received the badges before the show starts. PM with first and last name if you want a badge.

Jeff

For all VEGAS NSX(ers?) ...

Consumer Electronic Show (CES) 2008 will be here January 7th through 10th at Las Vegas Convention Center, Hilton and Sands Expo.

Its a great show to see the latest gadgets, televisions, high def, cell phones, home theater, car audio, EVERYTHING electronics!

I can get passes for those who are interested (at no cost) but I would need to order them before Mid-December to ensure I received the badges before the show starts. PM with first and last name if you want a badge.

Jeff

That would be sweet...Too bad I have to work...

Levi

Back