• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CF Carbon Fiber Cetral Console

Geez:rolleyes:
If the others that said they would buy don't send in the $$ then I assume we will all be refunded?
How long is this going to drag out??
One thing I don't understand is if we don't hit the magical number(10) for the GB then what is going to happen with the products???
Why don't you give everyone a deadline to decide if they want in or not. If they do fine, if not, then when they hear about the product and decide they do want one then they can pay a higher price for it.
Give those of us that are ready to hand over the cash the opportunity to help you out by getting rid of them and helping ourselves by getting what we want.

I have a better suggestion...

Ask those that pledged to buy and haven't acted yet. "Why" haven't they kept their word.

If they kept to their pledge then your questions would be irrelevant.

I appreciate what you are saying but it's only stirring up whats been said before. By this point we need to move forward.
Tamoske has addressed some of your questions earlier in this thread.
At this point either your in or your not.

If you found this offering good enough to make a pledge. All "I" ask at this point is to honor your word or have the courtesy to let the rest of us know you've changed your mind.

Last edited:
If you found this offering good enough to make a pledge. All "I" ask at this point is to honor your word or have the courtesy to let the rest of us know you've changed your mind.

I agree... I could care less :rolleyes: if those that have actually said they would buy one, actually do. I can see where some of them may want to back out, and that is their right, and their choice, and nobody is mad or thinks any differently of them for it. But please, if your name is on that of the comitted buyers list, and you are NOT interested anymore, be a man and say so! You're just dragging this on. If this isn't going to work, let us admit that and move on... :rolleyes:

Posted Committed Buyers:
1. Shiftybob (double din, ashtray, coin tray) Deposit Sent
2. Omeys_berlina (Stereo face blank no coin tray.) i'm am looking for the IDENTICAL console in post #23 (SCORPS CONSOLE).
3. NMYMIRR (single din, coin tray/JDM fog switch, ash tray cut outs)
4. COMPDNSX (If it's as good as you say it is....add me to the list...)
5. Fireballs_92nsx (stereo face blank, and all other oem components)

6. NSFRBLX (Double Din Cutout with Ashtray+lid with coin tray hole) Deposit Sent
7. JOHN3MITH (Doulbe din with Ashtray hole and lid with coin tray hole) Deposit Sent
8. smooth (Double Din Cutout with Ashtray+lid and coin tray hole) Deposit Sent
9. Ko-nsx (i want the double din cut out and the ashtray. i have an 00 so i would like the coin tray hole as well.) Deposit Sent
10. 92NSX(stereo, ashtray and coin tray delete).Deposit to be sent shortly.

i agree with you everyone.i think we could wait till the end of this week and i think ill start to send yours cf consoles :rolleyes: to that people that shouted we want sorry but price will be about 450$
also this friend said today that he would show me tommorow some cf consoles in KEVLAR!! IM VERY CURIOUS IN WAITING TOMMOROW :redface: :redface: :biggrin: :rolleyes:

and if my friend telling me the truth i believe him tommorow we will have cd consoles in Kevlar :rolleyes: :biggrin:

SO THIS WEEK IF'S FINAL FOR DECISIONS CONSOLE LOOKS RELLY NICE AND DON'T BE THAT WAY "TALK A LOT BUT WHEN TIME GOES TO BUY EVERYONE RUN AWAY":eek:

If the quality is as good as you say it is Tamoske (and I believe it is, from the pics I've seen), then you've got noting to worry about. Once we receive them and get them installed, you will be able to sell the rest with no problems. If people on here still don't want them, then at the very least you could sell them on eBay... :wink:

im also think so Thanks Shifty.i hope that you will like them tommorow i'll try to post photos of kevlar cf consoles :wink:

I agree... I could care less :rolleyes: if those that have actually said they would buy one, actually do. I can see where some of them may want to back out, and that is their right, and their choice, and nobody is mad or thinks any differently of them for it. But please, if your name is on that of the comitted buyers list, and you are NOT interested anymore, be a man and say so! You're just dragging this on. If this isn't going to work, let us admit that and move on... :rolleyes:

Posted Committed Buyers:
1. Shiftybob (double din, ashtray, coin tray) Deposit Sent
2. Omeys_berlina (Stereo face blank no coin tray.) i'm am looking for the IDENTICAL console in post #23 (SCORPS CONSOLE).
4. COMPDNSX (If it's as good as you say it is....add me to the list...)

6. NSFRBLX (Double Din Cutout with Ashtray+lid with coin tray hole) Deposit Sent
7. JOHN3MITH (Doulbe din with Ashtray hole and lid with coin tray hole) Deposit Sent
9. Ko-nsx (i want the double din cut out and the ashtray. i have an 00 so i would like the coin tray hole as well.) Deposit Sent
10. 92NSX(stereo, ashtray and coin tray delete).Deposit to be sent shortly.

Okay My deposit sent today...

Please include me in this...for the Double din cut out/Ashtray cover/Coin try TOO

You have sent a payment! Secure Transaction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have sent $200.00 USD to [email protected]. An email has been sent to the recipient.
View the details of this transaction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you want to do next?
Learn more about PayPal Mobile
View the details of this transaction
Go to My Account

Ok, my deposit has been sent also. I'm 100% commited now also.

[I took the liberty to scan the thread for those that have stated a desire to buy or showed interest. Feel free to remove yourself from the list if you no longer wist to participate]"

Posted Committed Buyers:
1. Shiftybob (I will take the double din cut-out...) Deposit Sent

4. COMPDNSX (Double din cut out/Ashtray&cover/Coin tray) Deposit Sent
10. 92NSX(stereo, ashtray and coin tray delete).Deposit Sent.

Interested:
1. Vega$ NSX
2. demigod
3. nathan
4. NSX-Nate
5. RacingHeart (i want one for the factory stereo)

Are the 3 guys in blue still committed to this Group Buy?

First of all I really wish I could have my hour back reading this thread.
Second, Can one of these be had with a "stereo delete" so we can cut out our own radio size as I have the Pioneer AVIC-Z1 in dash screen. If so I'm interested but I'll go on the record and say I've heard some very disturbing remarks from the seller, Sorry, buts its the truth and no need to be sugar coated. I'm not a fan of the whole" Buy it or don't " attitude but I'm sure thats the reason that alot of buyers have not stepped up to the plate. On another note I am very interested if this whole deals goes as planned I will order one. Is there one available with a stereo delete and ashtray delete?

I'll go on the record and say I've heard some very disturbing remarks from the seller, Sorry, buts its the truth and no need to be sugar coated. I'm not a fan of the whole" Buy it or don't " attitude but I'm sure thats the reason that alot of buyers have not stepped up to the plate.

Greg Z, I don't understand to what end your comments serve. Sounds like you are moving forward if the Tamoske can give you what you're looking for.

I understand people being reluctant after reading some of the earlier posts...but I thought things had been cleared up subsequently and a better understanding had been communicated.

My feelings are the language barrier was a major stumbling block. Also Tamoske's family was in a crisis at one point. Also commerce in foreign countries tends to have its own unique flavor depending geographic location, different than what most Americans have become accustomed to here. Etc. etc...

On another note I am very interested if this whole deals goes as planned I will order one.

Glad to hear it!! Despite your reservations.

Is there one available with a stereo delete and ashtray delete?

Tomoske, can you supply this request?

Last edited:
I am interested in one, just need to sign up to paypal....
The car is very new to me and it still has the old Accura Phone in it ! I want to remove the switchs and but in a coin holder, this CF Console has that cutout but where could i get the holder itself?

I want a double din one with ashtray cover. Will the pieces for the doors be a future project ?

[I took the liberty to scan the thread for those that have stated a desire to buy or showed interest. Feel free to remove yourself from the list if you no longer wist to participate]"

Posted Committed Buyers:

10. 92NSX(stereo, ashtray and coin tray delete).Deposit Sent.

Interested:
1. Vega$ NSX
2. demigod
3. nathan
4. NSX-Nate

Are the 3 guys in blue still committed to this Group Buy?

Ok, I just sent in my deposit thru paypal. Please have the following cuts outs for my center console - (single din, coin tray/JDM fog switch, ash tray cut outs and of course the CF ash tray door)

HELLOO FIRST OF ALL ANSWER TO GREG Z-YES ONE IS AVAILABLE.SO IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEND DEPOSIT 210$ THIS IS WITH 3% PAYPAL TO [email protected] Thanks
To DaveinChile-yes door pieces would be available in normal cf and in kevlar in a week.if you are in please write your name,deposit and str you know the process :wink:
Thanks NMYMIRR:wink:

ONE MORE THING TO YOU ALL M FRIEND PROMISSED ME TO SHOW ME TODAY CF CONSOLE IN KEVLAR AND I'LL TRY TO POST PHOTOS SO THEN YOU COULD DECIDE IN WHAT CF YOU WANT IT --THANKS TO EVERYONE.:redface:

Posted Committed Buyers:
3. NMYMIRR (single din, coin tray/JDM fog switch, ash tray cut outs)Deposit Sent
10.92NSX (stereo, ashtray and coin tray delete).Deposit Sent.
11. Greg Z ("stereo delete" so we can cut out our own radio size/and ashtray delete.)
12. DaveInChile(double din one with ashtray cover/put in a coin holder)

Interested:
1. Vega$ NSX
2. demigod
3. nathan
4. NSX-Nate

Folks in blue still need to send deposit to complete this Group Buy.

NSFRBLX- i will try to post today photos of cf console in kevlar so you could decide what you want :biggrin:

sorry done have time to do some photos today cf with kevlar but i'll do in a couple days:wink:
Thanks

So, what is the exact date these items are going to be shipped out?
Since so many people want different options on these, are you just cutting out the proper holes and leaving rough edges or are the edges going to be 'rolled' like OEM?

they will be cut and look nice tommorow ill post photos of cf in kevlar with single din and in the middle or maximum next week ill began po ship all your cf console.sorry about this because i have hard studies at the university.
Thanks

they will be cut and look nice tommorow ill post photos of cf in kevlar with single din and in the middle or maximum next week ill began po ship all your cf console.sorry about this because i have hard studies at the university.
Thanks

To make the units look close to OEM, wouldn't they need to be molded with the correct cut outs already? I think everyone is on board with having the a/c control head opening so that should have the smooth curved edges on it. However, those that are wanting different options it would appear are looking at having straight cuts. I'm only speculating at this point in time of course.
So now we are looking at NEXT week before they begin shipping? Is there a certain day that we can expect that to happen?

To make the units look close to OEM, wouldn't they need to be molded with the correct cut outs already? I think everyone is on board with having the a/c control head opening so that should have the smooth curved edges on it. However, those that are wanting different options it would appear are looking at having straight cuts. I'm only speculating at this point in time of course.
So now we are looking at NEXT week before they begin shipping? Is there a certain day that we can expect that to happen?

I hope this helps:...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=787142&postcount=97

Back