• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

CF Engine Covers, got 2 styles

CF Engine Covers, got 2 styles, and one R Wing

Here is Style Number one

They are both $600 Shipped, we can accept Paypal or c/c for payment

You can call me at 562-407-5091 or 562-572-8578

DSC09235.jpg

DSC09237.jpg

DSC09234.jpg

DSC09236.jpg

Last edited:
Will these fit NA2?

Will these fit NA2?

You might want to clarify this question. NA2 is for engine code that actually has nothing to do with the engine cover. HOWEVER, being a 'T' model WILL have a direct affect on it.
T models started in 95MY but the NA2 didn't come around till 97+, at least on manual transmission cars anyways.
So if you are wanting this for your 02+ body style then I would think that it would fit but then you wouldn't have anywhere to store your top unless you leave it home.

You might want to clarify this question. NA2 is for engine code that actually has nothing to do with the engine cover. HOWEVER, being a 'T' model WILL have a direct affect on it.
T models started in 95MY but the NA2 didn't come around till 97+, at least on manual transmission cars anyways.
So if you are wanting this for your 02+ body style then I would think that it would fit but then you wouldn't have anywhere to store your top unless you leave it home.

The top will fit in the trunk.

Back