• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Chachos Breakfast meet April 19, 8:30 AM

Sunny tomorrow. It's going to be a great day.

weather041809.png

Im heading out to College Station in a few hours to party and see my best friend do his ring dunk, a aggie tradition. :tongue: Gonna leave sunday at 5:45 am :eek: so i'll see ya in the morning ready to chat and grub!!!!!! Wanna make another breakfast bet Matt?? lol :wink:

I know not to doubt you Jeff. You're a soldier!

If any of you guys are free afterwards, we can head over to Track 21 and go karting (this is not affected by weather :smile:) so bring your helmet if you got one. Group discounts start with groups of 6 or more.

Thanks again Matt for organizing the GTG. I needed that!

You are going down next time I see you at the karting track scott!

Yep That would be me! 400 crankhorsepower 1.6 liter Civic SI!! I guess i'll see u at the meet tomorrow??

It's me James (Brad Boyd's friend)! I used to have that white EG hatchback which I got rid of EONS ago. hahahahah!!! How ya been man?!

I texted Brad and asked "Dude, does Jeff have an NSX now?"

Last edited:
Great meet guys. I enjoy my time other than the weather. I am glad to meet each and one of yall. It is great to know nsxers are all down to earth.:smile: henry's car= sickness, scotts car= quickness, and I think It was nicks car= loudness. Overall great time cant wait till next time.

It was great meeting those who attended. Chrystal and I are excited to be in an active group and plan on attending future meets when we can.

Dan

Back