• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Craze 2015 - Nov 20-23 (Registration is now OPEN)

P6Vl5qI.jpg

OFFICIAL REGISTRATION LINK
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/nsx-craze-2015-tickets-18905184917

Thank you for your interest in attending NSX Craze 2015 in Houston, TX!

Your Houston team has worked very hard on this event and we are happy to open registration. Due to some must have requirements (such as covered parking for all cars and enough room to host 30-50 people attendees), we have unfortunately put ourselves into a position where we were forced into making some concessions due those requirements.

We assure you those concessions were worth it! We have managed to secure a gulf front beach home that sleeps 36 guests! In addition this beach home has 14 rooms, 10 bathrooms, 6 king beds, 6 queen beds, 2 sofa beds, 8 bunk beds, and most important of all… 25+ COVERED parking spots!

With that being said, if you were counting, it is likely that we will not have enough beds for everyone. Please understand that couples and those who don’t mind sharing a bed will get priority on beds. There are plenty of couches and space to crash. However, we’re asking attendees who don’t mind using sleeping bags or air mattresses to bring one in the event that we don’t have enough accommodations for everyone. You’ll see that the eventbrite ordering system has been set up to assist with this.

This is our annual NSX family reunion and we think venue plays well to that casual and friendly vibe.

Another important note to address is the date. Our original date of Nov 13-15 was unavailable for this venue and therefore we are unfortunately changing the date to Nov 20-22. We understand the short notice and with it being so close to Thanksgiving weekend that we may have some people who are now unable to attend. We apologize profusely if this change has caused anyone headaches.

Should we get another opportunity to host a similar event next year, rest assured the lessons learned will be used to make the next gathering even better.

-=-=-=-

Tickets are non-refundable. Excess funds will be used to buy us some raffle prizes.

-=-=-=-

Schedule

Friday Evening (6:30PM)
-Dinner/Move at Showboat Drive In Theater
-Hangout with old/new friends!
-Enjoy a double feature!
-Tickets available at gate ($7 per person)
-Excellent consession

Friday Evening Lodging
-Stay for free with locals (Sign-up Sheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1joh2xQHgzhMlvLjHfam1Aw7ASUGQMB3KSYlNOkqEuvM/edit#gid=0)
-Book ONE night hotel of your choice (Hotel Sorella - Prescreened for parking / ground clearance)

Saturday Morning (9AM)
-Chachos for breakfast (a Houston NSX right of passage)
-6006 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77057
-Cruise to Galveston, TX for Lunch

Saturday Late Afternoon (3PM)
-Cruise to Freeport for relaxation at our own private beach houses ON the gulf!

Saturday Evening Lodging
-Will have plenty of room for people to crash (Beds/Bunkbeds/Sofas)
-Please bring sleeping bags / air matresses in case we have capacity issues

Sunday Morning (10AM)
-Breakfast at beach house
-Cruise to MSR Houston near Angleton, TX
-Optional Karting at MSR Houston
-Goodbyes and heading back home

-=-=-=-

Some of us are planning on staying Sunday evening through Monday as well! If you are interested please contact me directly!

0770860290.jpg4235440294.jpg0927259414.jpg0859222456.jpg0270640297.jpg

**Locals who are attending who are willing to open their homes for Friday night. Please be sure to add yourself to the sign up sheet above**

1. PoKnow

Last edited:
Looks fantastic, unfortunately I will be out of town that weekend as I thought the event was the weekend before.

Again, it looks fantastic and thumbs up to the organizers!

Ndr

Last edited:
Looks fantastic, unfortunately I will be out of town that weekend as I thought the event was the weekend before.

Again, it looks fantastic and thumbs up to the organizers!

Ndr

Ndr,

Yeah we had to change the date due to the venue. I know this is probably going to affect quite a few people. Hopefully most will still be available.

Sorry wont be able to make it. Looks like its going to be a good time! Make sure yall take lots of pics.

Looking forward to it.

1. PoKnow
2. Texmorales

1. PoKnow
2. Texmorales
3. KO-NSX
4. Nero Tenebre
5. M. Rackham

I'll be there. Staying at the Hotel Sorella on Friday night. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

Going to be EPIC on the Beach!!! Whoo Hoo!

Looking very forward to it now that I got the Bosses approval...LOL :biggrin:

1. PoKnow
2. Texmorales
3. KO-NSX
4. Nero Tenebre
5. M. Rackham
6. synergy004 +1
7. solid-x
8. Lostbuckeye
9. Single Samurai (XL) T-Shirt +1 / Pride Exhaust sitting shotgun (L) T-Shirt

Last edited:
Looking very forward to it now that I got the Bosses approval...LOL :biggrin:

So you're going to have an exhaust system in your Passenger seat?:biggrin:

So you're going to have an exhaust system in your Passenger seat?:biggrin:

Pretty Much:biggrin:
Mark tends to talk a lot and very loud after a few cold ones ..... Like his V2 RFL??? LOL:tongue:

Pretty Much:biggrin:
Mark tends to talk a lot and very loud after a few cold ones ..... Like his V2 RFL??? LOL:tongue:

And I'm sure he only drones a little.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Where are all you people at that haven't signed up!? Only a couple of days left!

21 Days until CRAZE HOUSTON!!! Whoo Hoo!

21 Days until Craze!! Where's everybody at? Let's get the
crew from Houston some decent info instead of slamming
them with last minute booking info and last minute requests.

As somebody that has coordinated past events, I cannot
express how much it helps by having an accurate headcount
ahead of time to assist with planning. Hours, Days & Weeks
of planning are involved to make sure everybody has a good time.

If not posting here on Prime or on the NSXoTX FB Page, please
PM PoKnow some info so at least he'll be able to add you to
the equation.

Thanks everybody for supporting this years Regional Event.
Looking forward to seeing everybody again soon...21 Days!:biggrin:

Terry

Getting closer...seems we have more people on the Eventbrite list (17+/-guests) versus the Prime list.

1. PoKnow
2. Texmorales +1
3. KO-NSX
4. Nero Tenebre
5. M. Rackham
6. synergy004 +1
7. solid-x
8. Lostbuckeye

1. PoKnow
2. Texmorales +1
3. KO-NSX
4. Nero Tenebre
5. M. Rackham
6. synergy004 +1
7. solid-x
8. Lostbuckeye
10. GBL1 (George + 1) for Friday night gathering...unsure about the rest of the weekend plans.

It was great meeting you tonight Kevin. I wish I could make it neighbor but will be out of town. Thanks for all the time and effort putting this event together. Looking forward to the pictures from the event!

Back