• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Charlotte Speedvision / Amer LeMans

I plan to attend as well. I was there for April 2000 ALMS event and it was a blast to walk among the garages and see cars I was actually interested in, here in Nascar land.
At other events Realtime has hosted NSX owner/club type activities. Does anyone know if they will be doing same for Charlotte event?

Originally posted by Fabian Gramer:
I plan to attend as well. I was there for April 2000 ALMS event and it was a blast to walk among the garages and see cars I was actually interested in, here in Nascar land.
At other events Realtime has hosted NSX owner/club type activities. Does anyone know if they will be doing same for Charlotte event?

I mostly brought this up to find out if anyone had already spoken with Realtime about this specific event as they have with others. If it turns out that no-one has I would certainly be willing to give them a call...

------------------
The NSX Model List Page

Is this event still on for Oct. 21 at Lowes Motor Speedway?

I see no mention on the Speedvision WC, americanlemans or lowes motor
speedway web page?

Could it have gotten dropped?

-Fabian

Originally posted by Fabian Gramer:

Is this event still on for Oct. 21 at Lowes Motor Speedway?

I see no mention on the Speedvision WC, americanlemans or lowes motor
speedway web page?

Could it have gotten dropped?

-Fabian

Yes, it has been dropped
frown.gif

From a press release on the AMLS web site:
"Due to the emphasis on venues for 2002, Atherton said that the series will not run the 2001 event that had been scheduled for Oct. 21 at Lowe’s Motor Speedway in Charlotte, N.C. The decision, he said, was prompted by direct input from series stakeholders, including teams, manufacturers and sponsors, collectively agreeing to "skip ahead to the new American Le Mans Series," he said."

frown.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

Back