• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Memorabilia NSXtravaganza Holiday Season Diecast Mega Drop 3 of 3 Small Scale

At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
Group shot.jpg

Here is a collection of NSX diecast and R/C cars ranging in scale from 1:16 down to 1:64. The photos should be self explanatory. You'll see multiple identical cars in some of the listing so please "Start a conversation" with me to let me know which item you're interested in. I will be actively monitoring my conversations and this thread as well as updating this thread if items sell to keep it accurate. Shipping to CONUS is free with any purchase at or above $50.00. Below that you'll pay exactly what I pay via Pirateship's deeply discounted rate. Please take shipping cost into account when comparing my asking prices to eBay listings. (Which I've my best to beat for every listing)

I prefer payments via Zelle, CashApp or PayPal + 3% fee as I have a business PP account that doesn't allow for incoming or outgoing FF transfers.

All of these cars are brand new in factory sealed packaging.

Alright gang, the clock just struck 5:00 AM and after 8 hours of this my eyes are bleeding but there is no rest for Charlotte's dad so here we go with the grand finale of stocking stuffer sized NSXs to send to all of your eurocar owning friends or simply bring a huge smile to your kids' faces!

Let's start off with a 1:24 Takata Dome JGTC diecast by Muscle Machines. Offered at $125.00

Takata1-24MM01.jpgTakata1-24MM02.jpgTakata1-24MM03.jpgTakata1-24MM04.jpgTakata1-24MM05.jpgTakata1-24MM06.jpg

Here is a 1:43 "Howsakt" branded made by Kyosho 1994 Le Mans NSX #46 Limited Edition of 1,440pcs. Offered at $60.00

Kyosho Red 94 Le Mans 01.jpgKyosho Red 94 Le Mans 02.jpgKyosho Red 94 Le Mans 03.jpg

Here are 5 Racing Champions 1:64 Fast & Furious "Series 6" red with yellow flames cars. Offered at $10.00 each.
Sold (all 5)

1-64 RC FF 01.jpg1-64 RC FF 02.jpg

Moving on to 2 red and 1 white 1990 m/y Hot Wheels "Workshop" series 1:64 cars at $10.00 each.

1-64 HW WS 01.jpg1-64 HW WS 02.jpg

Up next are 5 (2 silver and 3 yellow) 1:48 Maitso (branded for Walmart) Street Tuners at $25.00 each.
Edit: 12/20 I just noticed that 1 of the 3 Yellow cars carried the Maitso brand as well as the name "Excess Tuners"
name on the packaging. All 3 have the same UPC and MPN though.
1 silver & 1 yellow car sold.

1-48 Maitso Walmart 01.jpg1-48 Maitso Walmart 02.jpg

Here are 4 Muscle Machines "SS Tuners". 2 green and 1 black '01 NSXs and 1 blue/blue '02 "RJ De Vera Signature Series" at $15.00 each.

MM Tuners 01.jpgMM Tuners 02.jpg

I think that's a wrap for now everyone. Please message/converse with me if you see anything out of whack.

Last edited:
I can't zoom in well enough -- for the F&F red cars, are those NSXs with late 70's Pontiac Trans Am screaming chickens?

I can't zoom in well enough -- for the F&F red cars, are those NSXs with late 70's Pontiac Trans Am screaming chickens?
Here's a (hopefully) better pic. Definitely not a T/A screaming chicken. In the center front of the hood are the letters NSX with yellow flames similar to the ones on the side shooting up the hood from the sides of the lettering. Did you notice that all are marked sold?

hood close-up.jpg

Here's a (hopefully) better pic. Definitely not a T/A screaming chicken. In the center front of the hood are the letters NSX with yellow flames similar to the ones on the side shooting up the hood from the sides of the lettering. Did you notice that all are marked sold?

View attachment 186602
Thanks. I was asking not out of interest to buy but just to know. Being that the Smokey and the Bandit Trans Am was my boyhood car crush of the 70s, and the NSX was my early 20's and still too poor young man car crush of the 90's, the thought of a screaming chicken NSX die cast car was pretty humorously delightful.

I owned a new '79 Black T/A SE w/ WS6, 400ci., BW T-10, T-Tops that spent a lot of track time at Bridgehampton and Lime Park. You sir have great taste in cars!

I owned a new '79 Black T/A SE w/ WS6, 400ci., BW T-10, T-Tops that spent a lot of track time at Bridgehampton and Lime Park. You sir have great taste in cars!
Wow, would it violate the rules to see photos here? Or send via private message?

Tell me you're also a fan of the 91-96 Nissan Z32 300ZX and maybe we can form a club.

Hugh, I think you just need a post-it note in one of those photos to follow the rules, but I can see that your account is not compromised. :)

Wow, would it violate the rules to see photos here? Or send via private message?

Tell me you're also a fan of the 91-96 Nissan Z32 300ZX and maybe we can form a club.
Hugh could start a thread in the "Off Topic" section no problem!

Hugh, I think you just need a post-it note in one of those photos to follow the rules, but I can see that your account is not compromised. :)

Hugh could start a thread in the "Off Topic" section no problem!
Hey Honcho,
I originally did the post it note thing in post 1 of 3 then mentioned the fact at the top of posts 2 of 3 and 3 of 3. I just edited posts 2 and 3 with a group shot including the post it note that I took when I began this project.

Thanks,
HH

Back