• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Chat is on fire

18 people and going strong with no pop ups, but I keep hearing the Jetson's theme song in my head.

Flash

nsx-tech, The new version uses Flash instead of Java. If you don’t have Flash installed, you can get it free. If it still does not work, let me know what operating system and browser you are using.

We doing this again this week? If so, what time is kickoff?

White94 said:
We doing this again this week? If so, what time is kickoff?

I am wondering the same thing...I was there a little while ago, and I was all alone. :(

SNDSOUL said:
every time I try to sign on it says im already signed in???
It shows you as logged in... Weird.

I used to have regular chats daily on AOL so if anyone here wants to sign up for aim or get a aim name please post and I will add you to a list or those who use aol when you see a bunch or people out just start a chat.
My aol name is the same as this user name

I don't know guys but I logged on for a few minutes and watched as 10 of you spent 5 minutes saying in effect,wwaaaaaazup!Punctuated by an ocasional exhaust question.

docjohn said:
I don't know guys but I logged on for a few minutes and watched as 10 of you spent 5 minutes saying in effect,wwaaaaaazup!Punctuated by an ocasional exhaust question.
I didn't see that, but there was some puffing and passing, along with a few automatically edited words. :biggrin:

honoured...

hmmm... I just met the Troll Patrol in NSXPrime chat. Talk about timing!

Someday I hope to cross paths w/ Mr Wolf, Forums Nazi, AndreaNSX, and others! :cool:

Back