• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Check this grill pic from the configurator

Is it just me or is there an anomaly in this picture of the top of the faux grill from the configurator.
Looks like a piece extends halfway across the top of the faux grill then disappears.

grill crop.jpg

that's the college morning after drunken binge option..:wink:

attachment.php

Seeing the fake grille so up close and personal...who was it from Acura that recently said nothing was added that didn't serve a purpose or wasn't functional?

That photo makes me think of the recent commercials: If there's a 5 o'clock shadow, then SHAVE IT.

closeup-modern-electric-washable-shaver-horizontal-image-37217549.jpg

Seeing the fake grille so up close and personal...who was it from Acura that recently said nothing was added that didn't serve a purpose or wasn't functional?

That photo makes me think of the recent commercials: If there's a 5 o'clock shadow, then SHAVE IT.

closeup-modern-electric-washable-shaver-horizontal-image-37217549.jpg

Literally had me laughing out loud!!! Genius, Yinzer.

The faux grill simply expands what would otherwise be a very unstylishly small main grill opening. See the stuff coming from Audi and Lexus lately? It covers a bumper whose size, location, and strength are legally mandated.

attachment.php
Here is another view of the "car" from the same Acura website. The front piece obviously extends across both sides, but I like the idea that was mentioned about it being an option for $3 K :tongue:

Attachments

• nsx config front.jpg
    nsx config front.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 167
Back