• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

check this out

Here's a possible deal for a future NSX owner..... This seems a little unreal but it's at 20k and NO RESERVE!! It may go very cheap.... the only thing I see wrong is that there are no door loock knobs (?) and the rear looks 'jacked up' for some reason.... anyway, I e-mailed him and am awaiting a response.... looks like a great deal even if it is a 95 and it's automatic..... 2 strikes but for that price or even double that, I'll have a second NSX...... there's also a 17k mile green 94 that looks gorgeous.... here's the link to the black 95.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=532859064&r=0&t=0

------------------
nsx_02.jpg

Todd Arnold
http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

I don't know anything about the car, but I think they broke the record for the most photos included in a single eBay auction item.
smile.gif

What Nsxotic was saying about the door lock knobs is that if you look close at the pic of the interior shot of the doors you'll notice there isn't a knob on the door to lift up if you want to lock/unlock the door. You would have to use the switch on the arm console. Kinda weird.

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
Here's a possible deal for a future NSX owner..... This seems a little unreal but it's at 20k and NO RESERVE!! It may go very cheap....

Reply: Beside the door knob issue, recent mileage also seems pretty high. Just checked the Carfax history on the car. It came off the lease Aug. 99 with 17K miles and was auctioned to the next owner. According to the odometer reading, +23K miles was put on since then. Not a high # for an accord, but an NSX?

Is it just me or does the Acura emblem on the front look off-center? I always find it odd when pics are taken with the headlights popped up. Could be a coincidence but sometimes its used to hide a mis-aligned hood or bumper, or maybe I'm just paranoid.

The bid is up to $36K with eight days left. It's starting to get close to what such a car would normally sell for. Remember, a car with an automatic is likely to be more difficult to sell and thus may sell for thousands less.

FYI...

History report:---------

10/01/1995 - Registered as commercial lease vehicle at Illinois Motor Vehicle Dept., Des Plaines, IL.

11/03/1995 (odometer = 4) Title issued at Illinois Motor Vehicle Dept., Des Plaines, IL. (Title #T5307245026)

08/05/1999 (odometer = 14,910) Sold at auction, Auto Auction, Central Region.

09/20/1999 (odometer = 17,821) Service Contract Issued at Service Plan Co., Houston, TX.

07/05/2000 (odometer = 36,242) Vehicle serviced at Service Plan Co., Houston, TX.

11/28/2000 (odometer = 39,694) Passed emissions inspection at Texas Inspection Station, Houston, TX.

------------------
nsx1
2000 Yellow/Black/6-sp #172 - stock
http://www.nsx1.com

Back