• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Check out this GB deal: Aluminum goods for your NSX

I have a set of sills setting on the counter in my garage. I've been waiting for the sills with the PROPER STEP for 2 years which he said he would provide. I don't think I would order anything from him until he takes care of past problems.

Last edited:
Just read through this long thread. It's hard to imagine how the vendor could have missed that step piece in the fabrication process of the sills. I mean, you remove the OEM piece, create a mold that fits just like the OEM piece (or at least somewhat fits, I understand aftermarket bumpers sometimes have gaps), and you test it after it's completed right? Even if the whole design process was flawed, how could you miss it after the prototype was done and tested? Obviously, it wasn't tested, because there's no way he would have started mailing them out knowing of the flaw.

Yes, that seemed very odd to me, as well. I put in an order for their Grid pedal set. Hopefully I actually receive the product. The rubber on my clutch pedal is missing and Seattle is rainy. I've had a few close calls where my foot just comes off the clutch pedal, definitely not something you want to have happen while city driving.

The pedals are actually very high quality. The only problem you will have is that the installation is a mo-fo. You need a right angle drill and removing the drivers seat makes it a whole lot easier. But the pedals fit perfect and are high quality. I cannot comment on the door sills. But a automotive part of that nature should not be made of metal anyway in my opinion. I have the grid series pedals and LOVE them.

The pedals are actually very high quality. The only problem you will have is that the installation is a mo-fo. You need a right angle drill and removing the drivers seat makes it a whole lot easier. But the pedals fit perfect and are high quality. I cannot comment on the door sills. But a automotive part of that nature should not be made of metal anyway in my opinion. I have the grid series pedals and LOVE them.

Good to know! Thanks, Jinks! I put in an order a few days ago and haven't heard anything back yet. Like I said, hopefully they come through. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Installation seems a bit involved, but I've been meaning to get a right-angle drill anyway. But I'm not even sure I'm gonna need it, I'm a small dude and can get to the pedals pretty easily. Haha, I say that NOW...

How much for the pedals? I don't see the pics for the different variations.... thanks

Just received the pedals last Friday. I was able to find time to install the clutch pedal (which was the most pressing one since it was missing the rubber boot and my foot was slipping off the pedal causing a few code browns in traffic). Install went well. I didn't have a right angle drill but since I'm small I was able to get into the footwell and compress the pedal down and do the work that way. Not sure if that's gonna be possible with the brake pedal, though, since it doesn't compress far at all.

I purchased the Grid series pedals and the grip on them is amazing. No more slip and slide. Highly recommended.

Where are the pics of the different kinds of pedals?

I know this thread is old, but I was about to order a bunch of stuff from Tony. He actually responded to my email a week ago about some pedals. But I'm hesitant to order now that I've come across this thread. Did any of this ever get resolved? Also, how does the shifter plate attach to the console?

I have ordered 3 sets of pedals from them. the shifter plate sandwiched between the stock plate and console.

I have their sills too and they are really well made. yes they aren't exactly plug and play but some foam tape will fix that.

I think there was an issue with communication vs expectations on their part but their products are solid. There's also a wait while the parts are machined but it's definitely worth it.

62305a3232d6d9f948d1bd9177cd75bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back