• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cheesiest line to Pick up Alix with

Here we go fellas.

In honor of one of our few female lost sheep returning to the fold I've decided to start this thread.

The prize will be an internet kiss from the hot sexy lady pictured below.

XDSC02728.jpg

552010192_l.jpg

apics_agunn_0034.jpg

Alix herself will be the judge. Let's not get lewd as were just going for cheesy.

So you old guys break out your hair club for men and step up to the bar. You young boys throw on some hair "product" and man up:biggrin:

Cant go wrong with the age old "Nice Shoes!" line

Cant go wrong with the age old "Nice Shoes!" line

Try again bro we're going for "cheesy" not gay .. LOL

Go back to the pics. I mean you see a woman like that and can even think she has feet:confused: When she looks down I don't even think she can see her shoes:biggrin:

Lol These all ways crack me up!

Old classic....

"Did it hurt?"
Alix "Did what hurt?"
"When you fell from Heaven!"

Do you know Karate? Cause your body is KICKIN! lol

I'm a Love Pirate, and I'm here for your booty! ARRRR!!!

HAHAHA

Try again bro we're going for "cheesy" not gay .. LOL

Go back to the pics. I mean you see a woman like that and can even think she has feet:confused: When she looks down I don't even think she can see her shoes:biggrin:

If i ever ran into alix, i'd probably find the nearest dark corner and cry myself to sleep knowing shes entirely out of my league.

If i ever ran into alix, i'd probably find the nearest dark corner and cry myself to sleep knowing shes entirely out of my league.

BS You go right up and drop your cheesy line. Hey You never know:biggrin:

Do you have any bigger pics of your avatar?

:eek:

Trust me bro they're just as big as in the pics I posted :biggrin:

Keep 'em coming gentlemen we've got a Hottie on board just waiting to blow you off and laugh in your face ..LOL

No offenese but my vote is for the one on the left.

As for lines, I'm married 32+ years but, if I was not, my line would be:
"Is your mom single?"

Hey Alix, wanna go for a ride in my N......S.....X. :biggrin:

(Just don't tell my girlfriend.)

Here we go fellas.

In honor of one of our few female lost sheep returning to the fold I've decided to start this thread.

The prize will be an internet kiss from the hot sexy lady pictured below.

XDSC02728.jpg

552010192_l.jpg

apics_agunn_0034.jpg

Alix herself will be the judge. Let's not get lewd as were just going for cheesy.

So you old guys break out your hair club for men and step up to the bar. You young boys throw on some hair "product" and man up:biggrin:

Looks like somebody else is a Myspace friend as well. :biggrin:
I don't do cheesy pick up lines.... I know this is crazy.. but if I think a girl is cute, I'll buy her a drink, talk to her and listen to what she has to say. It's amazing that it works, but it does. Oh, and then I ask her what her sign is. :wink: jk

Step aside boys...."Hi there I'm married , and I've fathered 2 children":wink: If that won't work then ol faithful: Me-"Are you tired?" Alix-"uh why do you ask?",,,,,,,,,,Me-"because you've been running through my mind all day":redface:

dunno bout cheesy pickup lines (probably cause i have never had the nerve to actually go up to someone and use them) but i have some good flattery comments!

1.) Honey your legs go all the way up and make an ass out of themselves
2.) Honey your legs go all the way to canada
3.) I bet i could crack walnuts on your ass
4.) I'd hit that like the fist of an angry god

/shrug i'm better at video games i guess...

1. I was wondering if you have a moment to spare for me to hit on you?"

2."What's a sexy woman like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?"

3."Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package."

4."I'm new in town and can't find my way around; could I have directions to your place?"

5. "I may not be the best-looking guy in here, but I'm the only one talking to you."

6."See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I'm cute."

7."So what haven't you been told tonight?"

1. I was wondering if you have a moment to spare for me to hit on you?"

2."What's a sexy woman like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?"

3."Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package."

4."I'm new in town and can't find my way around; could I have directions to your place?"

5. "I may not be the best-looking guy in here, but I'm the only one talking to you."

6."See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I'm cute."

7."So what haven't you been told tonight?"

ROFLMAO #5 and #6 are the sh*t!

I'd like to screw your brains out, but it appears that someone beat me to it.:tongue: j/k

if "hey baby i drive an nsx" doesnt work, im sure

"i have a spare black nsx in my garage" would work :tongue:

you guys take things too seriousley, im sure she'll get a kick out of this thread, its just for laughs but maybe you guys left your sense of humor at the nsx dealership

Back