• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Chicago-area Dealer Discount for NSX Club Members

Members of the NSX Club of America can now take advantage of the following discount offer:

20% off all NSX parts
15% off all non-NSX Acura parts
15% off labor on all Acura service (NSX and non-NSX Acura cars)

Continental Acura
2275 Aurora Avenue
Naperville IL 60540
888-455-0225
Dave Ozer (Parts Manager) [email protected]
Darrin Kuster (Service Manager)

If you are not already a member of the NSX Club of America, click here for information on joining.

Thanks to NSXprime username Sean Williams for working with the dealership to arrange the discount.
icon14.gif

Sweet....I went there yesterday and picked up "all-weather" floormats for my TL and they gave me significant discount(more than the regular 15% non-NSX)...paid about the same price as Ebay was selling them for... :biggrin:

Update

The Parts guys are helpfuland courteous...I show them my NSX club card and no questions asked.... they discount 15% for my Legend parts...I haven't had service done with them yet for the NSX because I usually go to AOB...only 100 miles north....

awesome nsxtasy, any chance you can come over to the southeast section and work some of that magic on the folks at leith acura :biggrin:

sjones said:
awesome nsxtasy, any chance you can come over to the southeast section and work some of that magic on the folks at leith acura :biggrin:
:D

Seriously, discounts often happen because a club member (like Sean) gets to talking with the folks in the service department, particularly the service manager. The dealership benefits because they get free publicity (no cost to them to be listed - it's free advertising!) that can generate additional sales that they would not otherwise get. Unfortunately, not every dealer is receptive; I've tried "working magic" for years on the dealership I usually frequent myself, with no success...

nsxtasy said:
:D

Seriously, discounts often happen because a club member (like Sean) gets to talking with the folks in the service department, particularly the service manager. The dealership benefits because they get free publicity (no cost to them to be listed - it's free advertising!) that can generate additional sales that they would not otherwise get. Unfortunately, not every dealer is receptive; I've tried "working magic" for years on the dealership I usually frequent myself, with no success...

That's exactly what I did. I had my A/C recharged at Continental Acura and got to talking with the Customer Relations Manager. They were very receptive, and so far they have been very good with pricing. I won't hesitate to buy parts from them, but I still will take my major jobs to Acura of Brookfield. You just can't beat Mr. Vasos' wealth of knowledge!:smile:

Sean

Back