• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chicago NSX Dinner Feb 16

NSX4ever, NSX'er from southern Indiana, and his wife will be in town the weekend of February 16 for the auto show. We're going to get together for dinner on Saturday evening, February 16, and all NSX'ers are welcome to join us. Details will be posted in the next couple of weeks. Hold the date and come join us!

I'll try to make it!

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe. - Not Bone Stock :D

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

I'll put it on my calendar, and hopefully we'll make it!!

Steve

91 NSX
95 M3 (For Sale!! only 31k mi)
01 MDX
02 M3 SMG (It's heeeerrreeeee!!! :p )

[This message has been edited by SJJ28 (edited 23 January 2002).]

Laurie too?

(Not Oscar or his Hawaiian friend though...)

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 23 January 2002).]

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
Laurie too?

(Not Oscar or his Hawaiian friend though...)

what I cant bring the Squakers??? Laurie I hope!!

Steve

------------------
Steve
91 NSX
95 M3 (For Sale with only 31k miles!!)
01 MDX
02 M3 SMG (It's heeeerrreee)

I've made a reservation for us at 7:00 pm on Saturday February 16 at:

Chilpancingo
358 W Ontario
Chicago IL 60610
312-266-9525

This is a Mexican restaurant, but don't expect tacos and enchiladas; they have highly unusual, creative Mexican cuisine. The attire is casual, the food is great and it will be a nice place to relax and enjoy each other's company. You can read a review by the Tribune's food critic here.

Click here for a map. Directions:

1a. If you are approaching downtown Chicago from the north on the Kennedy Expressway southbound (I-90/94 east), take the Ohio Street Eastbound exit.

1b. If you are approaching downtown Chicago from the south on the Dan Ryan Expressway northbound (I-90/94 west), continue past downtown Chicago (where the Dan Ryan becomes the Kennedy) and take the Ohio Street Eastbound exit.

1c. If you are approaching downtown Chicago from the southwest on the Stevenson Expressway (I-55) northbound, exit onto the Dan Ryan Expressway northbound (I-90/94 west), continue past downtown Chicago (where the Dan Ryan becomes the Kennedy) and take the Ohio Street Eastbound exit.

1d. If you are approaching downtown Chicago from the west on the Eisenhower Expressway (I-290) eastbound, exit onto the Kennedy Expressway northbound (I-90/94 west), go one mile, and take the Ohio Street Eastbound exit.

2. As you come down the ramp, stay in the left lane and turn left at the first traffic light onto Orleans Street northbound.

3. After a short block, there is another traffic light. On your left, you will see a highway ramp that is three lanes wide, and to the right of the ramp, is a side street. DO NOT turn onto the highway ramp. Turn onto the side street just to the right of the highway ramp, which is Ontario Street. The restaurant is in this block on the right.

Valet parking is available in front of the restaurant.

Please keep me posted regarding who is coming so that I can make sure the restaurant has an accurate headcount.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 24 January 2002).]

Matt F and J-E-N-N-I-F-E-R will be coming from St. Louis to join us.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 07 February 2002).]

Back