• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

chrome engine bay

fba70ca4.jpg

there you go ;)

Thanks for the picture. anyone have different view of the same engine? I am try to make my engine the same way.

Re: More engine pics

Vytas said:
This engine bay is of Mike Niday's NSX. It can be seen in the Club Cars section of the NSXCA Northwest Region website at www.northwest.nsxca.org.

Here's a direct link to the engine pictures:
http://www.northwest.nsxca.org/mikesc.html.

That car used to be Mike's, it is now owned by Romeo Ramirez in
Atlanta. So now he chooses between CF or Chrome whenever he wants to drive his NSX. It is really a beautiful car in person, although I am a little biased toward White!!

Romey told me he had bought a white one....had no idea it was that one though. I can't wait to see it when I go up there (Atl) in September!

92NSX said:
Wonder how long and how much $$ that took???
Mike spent tremendous dedications and tons of money. I think the car took 4 years of hard work and upwards of $10K for the chrome works. He also put a killer stereo system, big brakes, and 9lb CTSC in the car. Romey got a deal for the car. I personally don't like chrome much but I truly admire Mike's work.
Steve

Currently, the engine is being redone; "more" Polished & Chrome stuff, and "New" fittings are being installed to give it a new fresh look.

In addition to the new face lift, some other goodies are in the works:eek:

ZRO260B4U said:
Currently, the engine is being redone; "more" Polished & Chrome stuff, and "New" fittings are being installed to give it a new fresh look.

In addition to the new face lift, some other goodies are in the works:eek:

Romeo?? Is that you?

I tried hitting the links and NO SITE. But I remember way back when I joined here there was a fellow that went by CHROMATOSE and his avatar was a totally chromed out engine complete with a SC. I can only assume that is who you are talking about.

Last edited:
Back