• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chromed 1997 wheels

1997 Set of (4) 7-Spoke OEM Chrome wheels for $2,300 I am selling a set of 4 factory chromed (I have been told) 1997 wheels (16 inch fronts and 17 inch rears) without tires. The price is ONLY $2,300 for all 4 wheels! One of the front wheels has a section of chrome missing from only 1 spoke. I have called many chroming shops and have concluded that it would cost about $200 to have this entire wheel rechromed at a top-notch chrome shop. One of the rears has two small cracks that run only about 1 to 2 inches from the bead area toward the center of of the wheel when viewed from the 'end' of the wheel. This is barely visible when looking at the wheel with the tire on. I had a quickie fix done by a local tire shop with 'JB weld', but they did not completely cover one of the cracks which causes a slow leak in this rear wheel. I could have had them redo it, but I just don't have the time to wait. I have been told that this can be repaired fairly easily but I admit that I am not a wheel 'expert'. These are the two reasons that I am selling them for so CHEAP!!! I can send pictures of all 4 wheels if you wish. Buyer must pay $2,300 plus actual shipping charges from Los Angeles. Feel free to contact me with any questions at 626-488-8988 or 323-255-8989 evenings or you can email me at [email protected]

Back