• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

chromed OEM 16/17 wheels (individual) and door handle

3 chromed OEM 16/17 wheels and door handle

Its garage cleanout time and I have several items for sale. These are all off my '94, so you can expect a few minor marks due to normal wear and tear. All of these items have been sitting in my garage in boxes and I need to reclaim my floorspace!

Buyer pay shipping and insurance costs. Payment through PayPal preferrable, money order or personal check accepted but must clear bank before item ships.

NOTE:
I only have 3 wheels for sale. The 4th was destroyed by a tire installer and is no longer available.

single chromed OEM 7 spoke wheel - 16" front
In good condition, with center cap. Washed and ready to ship. -- sold

single chromed OEM 7 spoke wheel - 16" front
In good condition, with center cap. Washed and ready to ship. $300

single chromed OEM 7 spoke wheel - 17" rear
In OK condition, with center cap. Minor curb marks and some minor corrosion/peeling on the inside. Washed and ready to ship. $350

Driver's side rear sash / door handle
In good condition. I swapped this out based on a dubious dealer recommendation. Turned out the window rails only needed 5 cents of grease and the sash is still functional. -- sold

If you have questions or want higher res pics, feel free to private message me or email [email protected].

-- Joe

(edit: added the word "single")
(edit: added 3 wheel note)
(edit: update status)
(edit: update status)

Last edited:
Re: 16in Front

escoe said:
Im interested in a front wheel please email me [email protected] thanks

escoe -

I tried responding several times to your original email, but your email server was offline or unreachable. All responses have bounced.

Please check your private message queue here on nsxprime for my reply.

-- Joe

Back