• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Climate Control

I recently purchased a 97 NSX. So far it has been a great car, but just recently I encountered my first problem. The climate control comes in and out. Not the face of it, just the blower. So it will blow hard for a few seconds and then stop suddenly, then blow again, over and over. Only when i turn the dial all the way right to full blast does it blow constantly and hard. Sound familiar to anyone? Also, whats the best way to get swirl marks out? Place I took it to said they could buff them out, but they are still there. Thanks.

Originally posted by Chicago:
whats the best way to get swirl marks out?

Try a swirl mark remover product, such as Meguiars #9 Swirl Mark Remover 2.0 or the similar product made by 3M.

Don't forget to re-apply a coat of wax, since any wax on it will be stripped by the swirl mark remover.

Not to scare you but.. my climate control used to be like that before it died out...

Originally posted by Chicago:
I recently purchased a 97 NSX. So far it has been a great car, but just recently I encountered my first problem. The climate control comes in and out. Not the face of it, just the blower. So it will blow hard for a few seconds and then stop suddenly, then blow again, over and over. Only when i turn the dial all the way right to full blast does it blow constantly and hard. Sound familiar to anyone? Also, whats the best way to get swirl marks out? Place I took it to said they could buff them out, but they are still there. Thanks.

Back